Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Yeh ok I've added the script as instructed from the install instructions menu. and when I log in I get a script error saying .script custom\compiles.sqf not found.

the compiles.sqf is in a .sqf format all other files and text scripts are all in the correct places
I just need some help if possible.

also its on panthera2 epoch if that makes a difference if any.

Yeh ok I've added the script as instructed from the install instructions menu. and when I log in I get a script error saying .script custom\compiles.sqf not found.

the compiles.sqf is in a .sqf format all other files and text scripts are all in the correct places
I just need some help if possible.

If it says it's not found, then it's either not in the folder you've told it to look in or there is a typo in the file path or folder name etc.

omg no offense but there is alot of mindless chatter on this thread... alotta wasted time searching for my answer but too much nonseanse, basically i got this script to work fine but it basically kills my epoch becouse traders become unactivated. obviously there is more than just the bloodbag script in the code,actions include save vehical ect(which may be interfering with my traders. but what needs to be added or deleted to run this in epoch mods??? my guess is that something can be added to traders script for at trader selfactions null or somewhat or my init needs to be better prioritized or self bloodbag needs some form of "if" coding. anything for EPOCH SPECIFIC would be great

so I got the self blood bag working fine, I saved the file as compiles.sqf and when it loaded to my server it duped the .sqf
(compiles.sqf.sqf) resolved that issue.
the only issue I have how is when I load my server up I get the self blood bag option but I knocks off my trader menus, anyone know of a fix??

omg no offense but there is alot of mindless chatter on this thread... alotta wasted time searching for my answer but too much nonseanse, basically i got this script to work fine but it basically kills my epoch becouse traders become unactivated. obviously there is more than just the bloodbag script in the code,actions include save vehical ect(which may be interfering with my traders. but what needs to be added or deleted to run this in epoch mods??? my guess is that something can be added to traders script for at trader selfactions null or somewhat or my init needs to be better prioritized or self bloodbag needs some form of "if" coding. anything for EPOCH SPECIFIC would be great

so I got the self blood bag working fine, I saved the file as compiles.sqf and when it loaded to my server it duped the .sqf
(compiles.sqf.sqf) resolved that issue.
the only issue I have how is when I load my server up I get the self blood bag option but I knocks off my trader menus, anyone know of a fix??

You used the fn_selfActions.sqf from Krixes' post I'm guessing? You're not supposed to do that. What you need to do is open your local install of Arma and find this
@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf
Copy that file to where you have put Krixes' file in your mission folder then open it up and find
Code:
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder);

Then directly under that you want to add
Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
    _mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
            s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

Save and you're done.

hello all i really can use a hand installing this i tryed and tryed but i can't seem to get it to work.. im hosting a server just for me and my buddys and all of them have been begging me to do this if someone has teamviwer or teamspeak or raid call it would be nice if u can walk me tho this think u

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

do I still need to put this line in?

Yes, you just don't want to use the fn_selfActions he has in the OP.

ok I put that text in to look this

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
and still it doesn't work

So is the option just not showing in game then?
Can you upload your mission file for me to take a quick look at please.

rosska85 i thank you for your effort in helping me out it is much appreciated,very specific,to the point ect. looking forward to using your fix

Back