Releasing my 3 custom bases

From Killzone_Kid

Step 1
Open up your Chernarus mission .pbo which is in MPMissions folder on your server.
Step 2
Open init.sqf and find:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf”; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf”; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf”; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf”; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
Step 3
Paste the following right after the above:
stream_locationCheck = {
//Thank you very fucking much, KK!
};
Save, repack, restart… and enjoy your Chernarus roads junk free!

Klen Medi Base
The links are not behaving themselves, if it spits out an error.
Just copy + paste the link into the url bar
Link:​
Screenshots,​
klen.PNG
klen1.PNG

these are great thanks. im using what i can but some i cant as they clash with trader places etc on epoch.

Cheers for your reply.

I made these addons, when I was running a normal dayz server with dayz.st.
Also had the extra stuff that Rocket added, disabled.

I do have a dayz epoch server up and running, but to be honest Ive played on it for about 2hrs.
My interest in dayz is not there at the moment.

If I get time, I will try and look to see what is clashing with the epoch version.

from what i can tell from having a quick look at the pics its just klen and stary as both are trader citys in epoch.

i have yet to try the on the server yet (uploading soon) but if i find any problems ill let you know

Back