Releasing my 3 custom bases

How do I add these to my server? I've googled it, but haven't been able to find an answer. Could someone please help? my host is HFB, and I wanted to add a couple of the bases and buildings.

How do I add these to my server? I've googled it, but haven't been able to find an answer. Could someone please help? my host is HFB, and I wanted to add a couple of the bases and buildings.

The way I add them.

1. In your mission folder, create a new folder and name it buildings

2. Download and extract the files you want.

3. Place the SQF files that you download, into the buildings folder

4. In the mission folder, open init file with norepad++

5. At the bottom of the init file add the following lines of code.

Code:
sleep 20;
//////////BUILDINGS//////////
[] ExecVM "buildings\lopatino.sqf";    
[] ExecVM "buildings\NovyLugBase.sqf";    
[] ExecVM "buildings\dichina.sqf";    
[] ExecVM "buildings\oilfieldsbase.sqf";        
[] ExecVM "buildings\chernobase.sqf";    
[] ExecVM "buildings\rog.sqf";    
[] ExecVM "buildings\train_wreck.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\berezino.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\klen.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\last_stand.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\skal.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\balota_airstrp.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\ne_airstrip.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\nw_airstrip.sqf";
[] ExecVM "buildings\stary.sqf";

Only add the code lines, that apply to you.

Code:
sleep 20;
//////////BUILDINGS//////////
[] ExecVM "buildings\lopatino.sqf";   
[] ExecVM "buildings\NovyLugBase.sqf";   
[] ExecVM "buildings\dichina.sqf";   
[] ExecVM "buildings\oilfieldsbase.sqf";

I added that to my init.sqf and then I put alll the bases in a folder called "buildings", but it's still doesn't want to work.

Have you got it like this,

root.PNG

root2.PNG

init.PNG

With all the custom scripts, I was running. (40+)
I staggered the starting of them, too ease the server load.

Oh ok, makes sense. I moved all my buildings to server files since my mission file started to be too big.

Not sure how it effects the starting time, but it takes pretty long to load the server now.

Well I got the bases to work! :)

It wasn't working at the very bottom of the init. so I put it right after the if dedicated was over, and they spawned!

Oh ok, makes sense. I moved all my buildings to server files since my mission file started to be too big.

Not sure how it effects the starting time, but it takes pretty long to load the server now.

Out of interest, how did you load them serverside? Got a guide?

I can't seem to get this to work serverside, would it be possible to get a snippet of your file to make sure I'm doing it right? I can load everything I want via the mission file but can't seem to get it to work serverside.. :(

I can't seem to get this to work serverside, would it be possible to get a snippet of your file to make sure I'm doing it right? I can load everything I want via the mission file but can't seem to get it to work serverside.. :(

I havent tried to run it server-side yet.
Maybe get hold of the author of the thread I shown you.

Should be pretty straight forward. Call your base.sqf from bottom of server_functions.sqf just like you did in init.sqf before.

Should be pretty straight forward. Call your base.sqf from bottom of server_functions.sqf just like you did in init.sqf before.

Where would base.sqf be placed? I think I'm messing up the file locations because of the way the server PBO gets unpacked.

Back