[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Oh and by the way sheep, take clothes doesnt work. When you do it lags to hell and doesnt put the clothes on. Great pluginpack BTW!

Sheep your the man! ( and all testers) Cant wait for future updates! I have been testing on my server and I'm very happy to see something like this :) I have been noticing there's been an issues with more then one person jumping into the same heli maybe a hour or two playing the missions. maybe I'm the only one having this issue? ill be looking though the scripts to see if i notice anything.

Draft out!

Nice pack.

But when you chance skins it stops saving what you did after that, this doesnt always happen but most of the time it does.

Somehow the server FPS is lower then it should be, got any ideas what can be cuasing it?

Nice pack.

But when you chance skins it stops saving what you did after that, this doesnt always happen but most of the time it does.

Somehow the server FPS is lower then it should be, got any ideas what can be cuasing it?

Low fps is from sargeai it's fixed in next release

everything seems to be working ok other then base building. my players are reporting that after reset there roof/ ceiling are falling after restart. i test this placing a item about 4m up in the air and after set its down.

everything seems to be working ok other then base building. my players are reporting that after reset there roof/ ceiling are falling after restart. i test this placing a item about 4m up in the air and after set its down.

ill check it out and fix it up :p

Great release, congrats!

One question: I have my own debug code, where can i trade or deactivate the main one? i didn't find that.
Because if i activate mine, these two stay flashing and bugging.

Thanks and one more time, congrats! All working by now.

edit: i forgot something.
where/how can i add that messages "player X killed player Y with N weapon"?

edit2: I cant connect any rcon program at the server. DaRT, BEC, Gotcha...
So, how supose can we setup auto restarts?

auto restarter coming soon, this is still alpha and buggy.

noticed the new base building 1.2 makes any base parts that are up in the air fall to the ground.. in theserver_monitor.sqf there is a line

Code:
if ((_object isKindOf "Static") && !(_object isKindOf "TentStorage")) then {

Change too =

Code:
if (typeOf(_object) in allbuildables_class) then {

Everything lifted back up where it should be and no more dropping on restarts..

I'm not sure if this will conflict with anything yet but this is a quick fix for now.

Draft out!

noticed the new base building 1.2 makes any base parts that are up in the air fall to the ground.. in theserver_monitor.sqf there is a line

Code:
if ((_object isKindOf "Static") && !(_object isKindOf "TentStorage")) then {

Change too =

Code:
if (typeOf(_object) in allbuildables_class) then {

Everything lifted back up where it should be and no more dropping on restarts..

I'm not sure if this will conflict with anything yet but this is a quick fix for now.

Draft out!
nice fix! ill do some more testing with the other "building stuff" and if all good full credits to the DRAFT!

base fix is working great thanks!

I'm also trying to add blood level to debug i find the code but iv never seen a debug code like this how would you go about adding blood level in to it.

ill add blood to the debug monitor in next release, but you can just do this for now :p
1. open "scripts\player_spawn_2.sqf"
2. find
Code:
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' color='#5882FA'>Survived %7 Days</t><br/>
3. add this underneath it
Code:
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Blood:</t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%10</t><br/>
4. change this
Code:
(name player),
(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
(dayz_skilllevel),
(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base")];
to this
Code:
(name player),
(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
(dayz_skilllevel),
(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
(r_player_blood)];
5. Enjoy :p
NOTE: you must put it in the same place as i have or your monitor will show wrong stats for stuff
(basically %10 means that the variable for blood is #10 in the variables list, if you add in the middle it will mess up the other variables)

no probs,
now i better get some work done :p

oh before i go heres a quick update on the FPS lag/drop

its caused by SargAi, i messed up the install/integration , its fixed in the new version but i have disabled vehicle and heli patrols for now as they seem to be the main cause of the "LAG", they can be turned back on but each on will cause a FPS drop

Hello Friend.

Nice work. Thanks for this awesome pack. But i cant download it. Because i got an virus alert if i download the rar from mediafire. Whats wrong? Is your File infected? Or is mediafire infected?

virus1.PNG

virus2.PNG

WOW thats a first i run Avast my self and it hasnt alerted me, its the script control i wrote in VB ( poor coding sorry),
as a temp work around disable AVAST download the rar open it (DONT EXTRACT IT!) delete SCRIPTCONTROL.EXE from the archive, reenable avast and scan the archive again, i will look into why this is happening, also ill post the source code for SCRIPTCONTROL.exe so everyone can see its a false positve, feel free to decompile it a take a look at it, i only reads and writes to dayz files

Thanks for your fast help. Yeah the problem is that the Scriptcontrol.exe read/write the dayz files. Avast detect this changes and reported it as virus. i think it is only the poor coding. My Avast seems to be a special version :D. I've tested the file on virustotal (also avast) and there are no alerts. I don't know why. Don't worry i seemed to be a exception.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...69e59d024c0c3b9fcbc5099b/analysis/1383790299/

Ps. You don't have to post your source code. I trust you and virustotal :D and thanks for the repack!

auto restarter coming soon, this is still alpha and buggy.

Until that, i'm using a tricky solution with BEC + bat files, to kill process and open again. Working fine but not 100%.
My battleye is enabled but i deleted all restrictions only to make rcon work.

By the way, i have a issue.
Vehicles are not REspawning. I set my server to 300 vehicles and past 1 week neither destroyed or sold respawned.
There's some querry to run at navicat to make that work, or a bat file or something else?

Thanks!

Edit: There's any bug with "friendly fire"? I'm having a lot of that in normal combats.

Until that, i'm using a tricky solution with BEC + bat files, to kill process and open again. Working fine but not 100%.
My battleye is enabled but i deleted all restrictions only to make rcon work.

By the way, i have a issue.
Vehicles are not REspawning. I set my server to 300 vehicles and past 1 week neither destroyed or sold respawned.
There's some querry to run at navicat to make that work, or a bat file or something else?

Thanks!

Edit: There's any bug with "friendly fire"? I'm having a lot of that in normal combats.

ill look into the bugs you have mentioned, i believe both are fixed in my next release but ill double check with the testers once i finalise it.

Back