[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Jep same. Since Version 0.5 no Scrollmenus availaible. Only the Admintoolmenu. No Trader no vehicle stuff etc.

Ahh yes I see everyone already beat me to the trader menus :) All in all this is a great release that seems to keep getting better.

Hi guys, sorry about the 0.5 no menus, can some one try and disable ALL scripts and check if menus work for me? (im at work and cant do it!)
as soon as i find a fix ill post it!

also can people confirm the following works please!

Takeclothes
Bury Bodies
Drink Water
Bottle Rain Water
Name tags
Tame Dogs
Auto Refuel

also 0.5 was not sent to testers first, ( Sorry guys was accident!), and as you can tell it should have been as no trader menus is a huge bug!

Auto refuel does work.
Did not see take clothes option on AI at least.
Did not see name tags
Drink water from water sources did not work for me.
I notice the squad commander keys 0-9 and F1-F12 and reenabled and that may be causing an issue.
Could not build an object with the space key.
I spawned in a vehicle to the database with a key and all locked vehicles can not be unlocked or at least they don't have an option to. I'll mess around with some more stuff now but just figured I would give you a small update.

hmm looks like ive got some work to do tonight :p, i tested the SPACEBAR building and it did work for me, but i may have messed up the build (not sure where), if i remember right its a simple fix to bring back the scroll menus for take clothes, Towing, lift, etc
Drink water is an easy fix to, ill post the fixes tonight!

I disabled all scripts but there is no visible change. Always no menus.

hmm must be the custom compiles/fnselfactions , try change and see if menus work
Code:
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf";
to
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf";

also welcome to TESTER status youve earned it!

It works now. I got trader menus. Thanks for the status :D

edit: i couldnt change the following states of 3 scripts via ScriptControl: Anti Zombie Emitter, Burn Tents and SargAi. And i couldn't teleport over the whole map before i add "DZE_teleport = [14000,14000,14000,14000,14000];" into the init.sqf

It works now. I got trader menus. Thanks for the status :D

edit: i couldnt change the following states of 3 scripts via ScriptControl: Anti Zombie Emitter, Burn Tents and SargAi. And i couldn't teleport over the whole map before i add "DZE_teleport = [14000,14000,14000,14000,14000];" into the init.sqf

check the support forum you have to set a UID/ID to admin teleport now

and as i suspected its the custom compiles causing all the errors!

ill rebuild the compiles tonight after work and post (hopefully working) version

also can people confirm the following works please!
Takeclothes
Bury Bodies
Drink Water
Bottle Rain Water
Name tags
Tame Dogs
Auto Refuel

Auto Refuel - works.
Tame Dogs - works.
Drink Water - nope.
Bury Bodies - nope only hide.
Takeclothes - nope also not on ai
Bottle Rain Water - idk, no rain atm
Name Tags - no friends atm to test availaible :D

Auto Refuel - works.
Tame Dogs - works.
Drink Water - nope.
Bury Bodies - nope only hide.
Takeclothes - nope also not on ai
Bottle Rain Water - idk, no rain atm
Name Tags - no friends atm to test availaible :D

awesome work keep the reports coming, i can fix almost all bugs so far (DAM CUSTOM COMPILES!)

script control is still WIP i look into why the 3 scripts cant be toggeld

Ok after 6 hour coding i got the menus working again. But now only basebuilding is working and nothing else. So i gonna wait until sheep has a hotfix.

After decoding aloud. I got it working,,,,,

its the zombie emitter. Greets Mike
If you remove this your server wil work again

Back