[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I am working on a fix to if i got that working i am gonna sent sheep the files. Also i font when placing a tent u have a problem that u can not pack it because of owner. But i fixt it. Sent that to. Greets Mike

Sirens.ogg and Sirens2.ogg both have "This file made by the trial version of advanced audio compressor. Please buy it now" throughout the audio clip. Anyone have any alternatives to those sound files? They are rather sizable (621 KB) as well which could help trim the fat a little any who. Thanks for the awesome work again Falling Sheep.

Sirens.ogg and Sirens2.ogg both have "This file made by the trial version of advanced audio compressor. Please buy it now" throughout the audio clip. Anyone have any alternatives to those sound files? They are rather sizable (621 KB) as well which could help trim the fat a little any who. Thanks for the awesome work again Falling Sheep.

OMG sorry ill use the registered version to compress then :( , the originals are larger :) but you can find the link for them under the airraid script on the forums here,

For the zombie shield issue i always place it at the end of fn_selfactions , as so itemed up got the scroll line build emitter
but also the traders-menu and subs , build 3 emmitters next to the traders
So with alot of buzzing still have trader-menu

Hello Sheep. I run a HFB server and I was wondering what files I need to implement into the server for your repack to work.

Sheep, I can't get the actual building to work. I can craft, but not place the actual items. The spacebar seems to be overruled by another function. Is there a quick fix for it. I already applied your hotfix you just posted.

Ok, here's a really quick guide to install this on HFB servers. (first of all, my apologies for my English, it's not my native language)

HFB servers basicly needs two pbo files minimal to run. Make sure you use a FTP program like Filezilla to transfer files to the server. Do not use the HFB interface for it, it's too complicated. Also, make sure you have STOPPED the server, otherwise you cannot copy the files.

In the map: @DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/ You will find dayz_server.pbo. You can find this file on the latest release and on the FTP server of HFB. Simply overwrite that file on the ftp server with the one from FallinSheep's release.

You will also find a MPMissions map. In there you will find a DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo file. In FallingSheep's latest release he published a .pbo file for it aswell. You can simply copy / overwrite that too.

That is it, really. Now you just need to tweak stuff. The instance_11_Chernarus map in FallingSheep's release is called HFBepochChernarusPrivate on the HFB servers. You might want to copy some data to it like the Battleye files etc. Don't copy everything from FallingSheep's map, there's some different settings in the config.cfg etc. Only copy it if you know what you are doing.

Don't forget to set your UID and GUID for the admin tools, but that goes for everyone, not just HFB server admins.

Then just start your server and you should be good to go. Don't forget to check this forum for quickfixes or new releases!

Later!

Daefera

Sheep, I can't get the actual building to work. I can craft, but not place the actual items. The spacebar seems to be overruled by another function. Is there a quick fix for it. I already applied your hotfix you just posted.
ive posted a hot fix download it and overwrite the files in your MPMISSIONS folder/pbo, it also includes smaller sound files for sirens that dont have voice in them

Thank you. But that created another error for me. I now get the message that dayz_code/compiles/player_build.sqf cannot be found. Which seems logical as there is a map called compile, not compiles. But when I add the map compiles to the pbo with a copy of that file included it still gives me the same error.

Nice Repack but i cant build an Workbench (usings the inventory action: build workbench)
because nothing happens

Short fix for the buildbug:

This is the easiest and fastest way! Go to \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\ then change the folder name "compile" to "compiles"

or

Go to \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Scripts open "compiles" go to line 78 then change:

player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compiles\player_build.sqf";
antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compiles\antiWall.sqf";
anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compiles\anti_discWall.sqf";

to

player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\player_build.sqf";
antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\antiWall.sqf";
anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\anti_discWall.sqf";

Back