[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

K i'll send u both my RPT file (with my ID blocked out ofc) and maybe you can help me figure out the spawn selection issue I'm having.. i'll try logging in as a Non admin kinda cool you can start manual para spawn :D

lol just got up :p the NAPF version GIT is 2-3 days old im working on it it still has bugs :p im busy today but will try sort it out tonight im updating the GIT with some changes for NAPF now check it in about 5-10min

waiting on Skype FallingSheep :) im still up and not really tired at all :/
somehow i also fear that it else might be getting late for you again (when i go sleep now )

Last edited:
waiting on Skype FallingSheep :) im still up and not really tired at all :/
somehow i also fear that it else might be getting late for you again (when i go sleep now )
im heading out for the day :( im almost done with adding in infistar, NAPF map is still WIP

(it will not be included in downloads, but i will include a how to set it up and make it compatiable)

Great work and thank you for sharing. I have forked the git and will attempt some changes later.

I'm curious if this would be possible to easily port to a different map. Such as panthera.

Would it be just changing out the dayz_server/missions folder with the panthera one, and changing the mpmissions folder files server_traders.sqf , mission.sqm ? Of course naming the folder and calling in the config.cfg. Not sure what else would be map specific.

I apologize if this has been asked all ready, just haven't gone through the 88 pages!

Thanks again.
you will need to fork the NEW git as thats what i will be working from now on (easier than having 5-6 diff gits :p )
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.14_Chernarus_NAPF_Multi/

Sent from My HTC One

Great work and thank you for sharing. I have forked the git and will attempt some changes later.

I'm curious if this would be possible to easily port to a different map. Such as panthera.

Would it be just changing out the dayz_server/missions folder with the panthera one, and changing the mpmissions folder files server_traders.sqf , mission.sqm ? Of course naming the folder and calling in the config.cfg. Not sure what else would be map specific.

I apologize if this has been asked all ready, just haven't gone through the 88 pages!

Thanks again.
Yeah a bit more to it than that.

Back