[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I know why i can't find the clothes for overpoch (stalker and gas mask etc) in the trader. They aren't listed in the Clothing_Men.sqf file.

Not sure if they were removed because of an issue with the skin trader, but thats why they aren't there.

I know why i can't find the clothes for overpoch (stalker and gas mask etc) in the trader. They aren't listed in the Clothing_Men.sqf file.

Not sure if they were removed because of an issue with the skin trader, but thats why they aren't there.
ah that explains a lot lol, ill fix it up and then we can test :p

DZMS did it like 6 months ago for me and just re installing the DZMS to the latest build fixed it for me, maybe you could try that.

Sorry about my absence from the testing world. Turkey Coma ftw. Loading the latest Overpoch build today and will have my clan test it tonight.

sorry to post it twice,but you did not understand me earlier..or maybe i didn't?,this is still in your latest files:0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard-master\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\modules\FMission_Launcher1.sqf (and 2 and 3)
you removed it,but this seems some leftovers?

aaaand one more
ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\gambling\slotmachine\slots.hpp not found.
original name slot.hpp,renamed to slots.hpp and loading ok....

i don't know what you did,i have seen a large changes in fixes,but my loading problem is fixed,between 443 and 453 happened something that solved it,i was unable to log in with existing character,i had to remove myself from database and now it is working on first start,so cheers! :)

edit:it is not resec for me,deleted commenting(to enable it again),and still can join no problem...

Last edited:
We are getting ai at missions, ai are dead but they remain standing
ok thats weird ill see if i can reproduce it
sorry to post it twice,but you did not understand me earlier..or maybe i didn't?,this is still in your latest files:0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard-master\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\modules\FMission_Launcher1.sqf (and 2 and 3)
you removed it,but this seems some leftovers?
ill search files for it and see if i can find it
aaaand one more
ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\gambling\slotmachine\slots.hpp not found.
original name slot.hpp,renamed to slots.hpp and loading ok....
opps lol its still a WIP
i don't know what you did,i have seen a large changes in fixes,but my loading problem is fixed,between 443 and 453 happened something that solved it,i was unable to log in with existing character,i had to remove myself from database and now it is working on first start,so cheers! :)

edit:it is not resec for me,deleted commenting(to enable it again),and still can join no problem...
yer i changed some loading stuff and it seems to have fixed the issue

I havent had any of the above issues not with Epoch .not using ovepuke as another on here calls it rflol .. and the currently 30 people on the server .. no complaints since the last updates .. waiting on sheeps to call it ready before I dl the next few fixes

I havent had any of the above issues not with Epoch .not using ovepuke as another on here calls it rflol .. and the currently 30 people on the server .. no complaints since the last updates .. waiting on sheeps to call it ready before I dl the next few fixes
Did you fix the error for the missing crate of nuts?

Now I have to do a whole series of the stolen nutz .. gee thanks .. Im too OCD ADHD to not not it now that the idea has been implanted lol

Back