[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

stetson, if you crash a heli or plane, does is kick you out? If not, could you possibly send me your BE cfgdayz files in pm or so? Thanks in advance.

yes cos the list was untouched as all i did was update player_monitor.fsm as this belongs to BluePhoeniz175 and all i did was just to update the file so it can work on 1.7.7.1.

The problem your having is the vehicles list and weapons list is for 1.7.6.1 and not 1.7.7.1.

stetson, if you crash a heli or plane, does is kick you out? If not, could you possibly send me your BE cfgdayz files in pm or so? Thanks in advance.

no crashing planes / choppers / cars does not kick me nor my players, im not home atm so i cant post my files but it was 1 easy edit in what i believe was createvehicle.txt

A
no crashing planes / choppers / cars does not kick me nor my players, im not home atm so i cant post my files but it was 1 easy edit in what i believe was createvehicle.txt
Ahh ok, well, are you home now? Since its still kicking me out lol. Id really like those files :3

Haha, yeah, only thing i changed was the maxcustomsizefile thing in arma config.. Not sure if that helped it, but it worked haha ;)

Haha, yeah, only thing i changed was the maxcustomsizefile thing in arma config.. Not sure if that helped it, but it worked haha ;)

i dont even know what that is, but grats :D

Alright, now im getting kicked again, i changed a few things now, but it shouldn't kick me out. Ill keep you updated.

Edit @ stetson: I was talking about the arma2.cfg: MaxCustomFileSize=

Edit: Fixed, Simple restart did the trick haha..

Edit: I guess not fully.. It works sometimes, but if someone knows a fix, i would be happy.
Heres the line: BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #229

hello just tried installing this keeps retrying to authenticate does this for 1 minute then says disconnect and try again i have put in the 2 uid's that i will be using and wont let anyone join any help would be much appreciated

ah ur from the uk nice one ive been up all night racking my brain with this lol i will fiddle about with it some more see if i get it working will keep you posted

Back