[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

So there are a couple of weapons that are removed from the game that you can get with these admin tools but every time you log out and then back in, the server will take the gun away. Is there any way to make the server stop removing items in the inventory?

So there are a couple of weapons that are removed from the game that you can get with these admin tools but every time you log out and then back in, the server will take the gun away. Is there any way to make the server stop removing items in the inventory?

Depends what weapons you mean as some is banned in the game and if its a safe weapon then check that you have done both files in your server pbo.

what weapons are you getting to show up but vanish when you leave? banned weapons shouldnt even show up when you spawn them. at least mine dont.

what weapons are you getting to show up but vanish when you leave? banned weapons shouldnt even show up when you spawn them. at least mine dont.

The gold AK, the Lapua, and I think the silenced m4a1 with camo is banned but I haven't tried

I have never used Rmod so i dont know how to help you there. i will try and look into Rmod but dont expect me to know soon .....sorry.

Well I don't think it has anything to do with rMod because all it allows me to do is use the weapons. The server automatically removes banned weapons whether you have it on or not when you log in. I'd just like to know how to turn that "item check" off.

ok... i am truly stumped... i am running a private hive server with Dayz Server Control Center with Battleye Disabled,
i have a basic Anti Hack Script so i need this (or something like this) to be able to teleport, spawn weapons/vehicles ect...
and i have added the folder to my dayz_server.pbo and added my id to the admintools\Activate.sqf and the admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf and i have also added [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; to my init.sqf in my dayz_1.chernarus and i have got nothing... nothing in my logs, i can't access the scroll menu i can't do anything with it... i would much appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you in advance.

hey jason i will get you on skype this weekend at some point ive been working all week to try get this working for me if that is ok

ok... i am truly stumped...

and i have added the folder to my dayz_server.pbo and added my id to the admintools\Activate.sqf and the admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf and i have also added [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; to my init.sqf in my dayz_1.chernarus and i have got nothing... nothing in my logs, i can't access the scroll menu i can't do anything with it... i would much appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you in advance.

When you say you added the admin tools folder to the server.pbo its ment to be in mission.pbo (take a look at some screen shots here to give you an idea)

Just noticed my server is down but when its back on then check out the link so you can see the pics :)

Back