1.7.7 server pbo editing problems

Timmy_kirton

Hi Guys I been adding some mods back in can you no longer edit you server.pbo as it gets stuck at requesting authentication then kicks out at about 60 secs I am using dayz.st server host any help be great thank you

Dayz.st seems to be broken atm. My dayz.st server dont work with any of my scripts, whil my HFB server works just fine.

Hi Guys I been adding some mods back in can you no longer edit you server.pbo as it gets stuck at requesting authentication then kicks out at about 60 secs I am using dayz.st server host any help be great thank you

Make sure you have the correct dayz_instance in your init.sqf.

In your mission.pbo under init.sqf you'll have a line like this

Code:
//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =    ####; //The instance
dayZ_serverName=":D!!"; // server name (country code + server number)
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

make sure that the dayZ_instance matches your database which would be bliss_####, you only need to copy the numbers not the bliss_.

What edits have you made to your mission/server pbos? Not all scripts are going to work and will cause issues when trying to connect.

added a usbasicammobox to my deployable and halo jump i can understand maybe the halo but the box is just putting that name in ur player sync and updateobjects?

Halo Jumps have always been a buggy issue for servers, the ammobox could also cause issues depending on what weapons you put in the table for it to spawn, I know the scar variations and a few other weapons got banned so I would recheck that. Do one step at a time though :).

I do know they did make some changes to the sql so you will need to figure out how to re-implement those. For now I would just use scripts that are known to work and wait for more to get updated to work with 1.7.7

everthing works on mine with battle eye off i get kicked restriction 44# 5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

its just a case of putting the coding back in with out messing up the changes, some scripts dont work correctly ive noticed and need to be recoded with the new changes. to make them work correctly, im having no issues running scripts tho, but im on a dedi, Dayz.st sucks ass

Has anyone got server.pbo edits working on dayz.st servers because I can not do any changes not even amount of infection camps makes authentication fail?

If you download your default pbo, then open it with PBOManager 1.4. Click on the gear icon, and it will bring up the pbo properties. You will see the prefix details there. You will need to copy these and set the new pbo with the same prefix. To add the prefix to the new pbo, just right click in the properties box and you will have an option to add it.

Back