A faster login process for DayZ

Well. I like the fix. But have to downgrade back till some other code's are being cleaned, if thats the plan ?
Keep up the good work. Seems like you are reaching your goal with faster logins.

Well. I like the fix. But have to downgrade back till some other code's are being cleaned, if thats the plan ?
Keep up the good work. Seems like you are reaching your goal with faster logins.
Thanks for your report.
I added a reworked publicEH.sqf to the repository. Please read readme.md from the repo for usage instructions.
I got positive feedback, thanks cortez :), it seems initial issues are solved completly.

Please update from repo, it works now much better, see initial post. Enjoy.

Stress testing the server last night and tonight. Server has been full for a while now with 60 players and loading times are still amazing. We are looking at less than 1 minute load times for everyone on the server using this code.

Stress testing the server last night and tonight. Server has been full for a while now with 60 players and loading times are still amazing. We are looking at less than 1 minute load times for everyone on the server using this code.

... that sounds really good and is more then i expected, thanks much for testing and report :)

Been up for 24h now and player reports on Utes are good.

Have applied this to my new Celle server as well. Testing only ATM, but will let you know how it goes when we are live.

Been up for 24h now and player reports on Utes are good.

Have applied this to my new Celle server as well. Testing only ATM, but will let you know how it goes when we are live.

... 24h without restart? If yes, how many players do you have in average?

Sorry, na just ment 24h in total. I do a server restart every 12 and a mission restart every 4.
Player numbers are only small though, average 10 - 12, peak at 18 - 20.

Fred41 Are there improvements to the code released in 1.7.4.4? not exactly sure from reading the github or this topic.

Fred41 Are there improvements to the code released in 1.7.4.4? not exactly sure from reading the github or this topic.
1.7.4.4 has login related advantages, but the current improvements (instant login, independent form server uptime) as presented in initial post, should be available for everybody with 1.7.5.

UPDATE: "dayzHit" publicVariable eventhandler removed from publicEH.sqf.
That helps to unloading the client side script engine.

Back