Animated Helicrashs 0.1 - Release

Its nice to hear someone is having the same problem as me haha :mad: . I have managed to make it work(kind of) since its showing the CRASHSPAWNER again but now its killing the hacker/pilot because i did something wrong with my server_cleanup.sqf. If you are wondering what i did to do that all I did was delete server_Spawnwreck and followed the latest fix.

The killing a hacker would be caused by the anti-hack in the server_cleanup.fsm If you edit that like was instructed in the OP it works fine.

Mhm anyone here has a solution how i could get the array-data of an external file into a variable (in arma)? loadFile doesnt seem to work, searching for a day and cant find a simple solution. Would like to put the static-coords into a extra-file so you dont have to touch the script itself for an update and to share the coords easily between each other.

Mhm anyone here has a solution how i could get the array-data of an external file into a variable (in arma)? loadFile doesnt seem to work, searching for a day and cant find a simple solution. Would like to put the static-coords into a extra-file so you dont have to touch the script itself for an update and to share the coords easily between each other.

why don't you simply use #include ?

That's what i do with my cfg files to keep them separate from my logic.

I keep getting this error
Code:
0:07:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
0:07:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

this a dayz.st thing because im not using them? had this issue with other dayz.st mods which should work but dont.

Some real in-game footage from some of the players on our server.

This really is a game changer. Thx again Grafzahl! :cool:

Tapnięte za pomocą HTC Desire S

So I'm noticing that the server_spawncrashsite I downloaded from your link duplicates itself at line 259. Could this be what's causing it to not loadin?

One thing i can say: Servers with realy low FPS (< 4) seem to cant handle this script. Strange things happening... like the chopper is crashing directly over the ocean, or even if you give the choppers a spawn-in timer of 60 seconds, it can take up to 30 minutes between each chopper-start, everything becomes unpredictable... if the server gets empty everything is working fine again.

I hate the Arma2-Serverstructur. Seems like i cant use my own script on my own server ^^

So I deleted the top portion of the server_spawnCrashSite as it was a partial duplicate. The crashes started to spawn, however I am still getting this error.

Code:
 7:09:46 Error in expression < ["permaLoot",true];
} forEach _nearBy;
};

for "_x" from 1 to 5 do {
_lootPos >
7:09:46  Error position: <};

_lootPos >
7:09:46  Error Missing {
7:09:46 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 271
7:09:46 Error in expression < ["permaLoot",true];
} forEach _nearBy;
};

_lootPos >
7:09:46  Error position: <};

_lootPos >
7:09:46  Error Missing {
7:09:46 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 271

Anyone have an idea as to how to fix it? I can upload the sqf if needed. Much appreciated!

Hey instead of having a UH1H you could have a UH1Y since the UH1Y is only a //fake helicopter is comented out in dayz_amin

Make sure you also have:

Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, 60, 0, 0.5, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

at the bottom of your server_monitor.sqf, and comment out the normal heli crash system if you don't want that to run simultaneously. Other than that I can't see why it wouldn't work!

That line is ignored on Taviana 2.0 (I think because it's Dayz 1.7.4.4) . Any idea how to get it working? Everything else works but right now I can't adjust the spawn timer and spawn chance.

Thanks!

That line is ignored on Taviana 2.0 (I think because it's Dayz 1.7.4.4) . Any idea how to get it working? Everything else works but right now I can't adjust the spawn timer and spawn chance.

Thanks!

Uhm it works fine for me, on Taviana 2. Not sure what to tell you.

Uhm it works fine for me, on Taviana 2. Not sure what to tell you.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have this right now in monitor:

Code:
// for "_x" from 1 to 5 do {
//_id = [] spawn spawn_heliCrash;
//}; //Spawn heli crash
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [4, 4, 900, 200, 1, 'center', 4000, true, false, 3, 0.8] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

So it should spawn a chopper every 900 seconds with 100% chance but RPT still says 30% spawn chance and as soon as a heli crash it insta spawns another flying one?

My current monitor:
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire, _useStatic, _preWaypoint, _crashDamage]
nul =    [
                4,        //Number of the guaranteed Loot-Piles at the Crashside
                4,        //Number of the random Loot-Piles at the Crashside 3+(1,2,3 or 4)
                600,    //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Chopper
                300,      //Random time (in seconds) added between each start of a new Chopper
                0.55,        //Spawnchance of the Heli (1 will spawn all possible Choppers, 0.5 only 50% of them)
                'center', //Center-Marker for the Random-Crashpoints, for Chernarus this is a point near Stary
                4000,    //Radius in Meters from the Center-Marker in which the Choppers can crash and get waypoints
                true,    //Should the spawned crashsite burn (at night) & have smoke?
                false,    //Should the flames & smoke fade after a while?
                true,    //Use the Static-Crashpoint-Function? If true, you have to add Coordinates into server_spawnCrashSite.sqf
                1,        //Amount of Random-Waypoints the Heli gets before he flys to his Point-Of-Crash (using Static-Crashpoint-Coordinates if its enabled)
                0.8        //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)
            ] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

And my RPT log gives me:
19:50:41 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:true||PW:1||CD:0.8]"
19:50:41 "CRASHSPAWNER: 55% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at 583"

My current monitor:
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire, _useStatic, _preWaypoint, _crashDamage]
nul =    [
                0.55,        //Spawnchance of the Heli (1 will spawn all possible Choppers, 0.5 only 50% of them)
                'center', //Center-Marker for the Random-Crashpoints, for Chernarus this is a point near Stary
                4000,    //Radius in Meters from the Center-Marker in which the Choppers can crash and get waypoints
                true,    //Use the Static-Crashpoint-Function? If true, you have to add Coordinates into server_spawnCrashSite.sqf
                1,        //Amount of Random-Waypoints the Heli gets before he flys to his Point-Of-Crash (using Static-Crashpoint-Coordinates if its enabled)
                0.8        //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)

And my RPT log gives me:
19:50:41 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:true||PW:1||CD:0.8]"
19:50:41 "CRASHSPAWNER: 55% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at 583"

Weird, I copy/pasted your values and it still says 30% in the logs. I must be doing something wrong. Is it too much to ask for your server pbo?

Thanks!

My current monitor:
Code:
nul =    [

And my RPT log gives me:

Zeveron,

We used your code on our Tavi server and still it doesnt respond to what we configure.

Can you post your entire server.pbo? I'd like to see the differences between them.

Many thanks in advance!

Back