Auto Refuel, Deploy-able Bikes

Everything looks fine, are you placing the bike and bike2 .sqf's in a spawnbike folder or do you have them directly within the fixes? If you do then you will need to open up your fn_selfActions and change the call from spawnbike\bike to fixes\spawnbike for both bike and bike2.

Haha : D all ok now, script is working now for me. Thanks! :) nice job btw, cool stuff. This is what the game needs, more cool and funny things.

Caboose69, any chance i can get a look at your pbo? i have try'ed in vain to add the bike and gyro with no luck so hope i can get a look at your pbo if you dont mind?, if i cann add me on skype, bazzabing11, thanks.

I still can't get it to work, the server is stuck on receiving mission file every time I try and enter this script, any ideas?

Can't post the script from my phone but you don't use the inCombat check any longer.

Sorry for my english. Does not work. If I do as a general theme, no menu create a bike, if as in the last post, kills when I sit down. Where to do that so as not to kill? Overwatch 0.2.5

As far as I remember I didn't have to change anything to get my deployable bikes working in the changes from 1.7 to 1.8 o_O

Can anyone PLEASE, make a clean post on how to deploy bike in dayz? ive been trying for days and all the instructions are either scattered or they just dont work. PLEASE someone post the whole thing from beginning to end. There are many that are not very experienced and need a simple written directions.
thank you

Back