Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

stuff was working,but when i active anti hack script,the menu banned,anybody who knew how to fix that?(i already added all actions in ah.sqf,but not working)

Can I get a walkthrough on how to make a deployables sql for myphpadmin bliss? I have an epoch server, which does not have a deployable table.

stuff was working,but when i active anti hack script,the menu banned,anybody who knew how to fix that>(i already added all actions in ah.sqf,but not working)

If you go to any map-placed (not player made) entity, that you can build, you get the option to remove it and enter a code. The code to all map entities already in place in your mission.pbo is [0].
You can use this to get infinite supplies from any object, like a water pump. The object is not removed, it stays in place, and can be removed again. I tried it at two different water pumps, and the same thing happened.

Can someone tell me where to place something along the lines of:
if code == [0] then kick player "Nice try, EXPLOITER!"

So this mod has been working great, recently it seems that the code provided here to update owner ids is not functioning any longer.

here is the code is use to update

UPDATE instance_deployable d LEFT JOIN (
SELECT DISTINCT d.owner_id, s.unique_id
FROM instance_deployable d
LEFT JOIN survivor s ON s.id = d.owner_id
WHERE s.is_dead =1
) AS dead ON dead.owner_id = d.owner_id
LEFT JOIN survivor live ON live.unique_id = dead.unique_id
SET d.owner_id = live.id WHERE live.is_dead =0

Imthinking this is because i cleaned up dead bodies and it is not able to find the code.

does anyone have a fix for building an access pannel 300 meters away and then walking it 300 meters into an area with a door ?

noticed people on our server are using that to break into other peoples bases, they just build outside the area then walk the pannel in.

could we get a timeout or something and give players a few seconds to place an object so they cant just walk one in from far away.

does anyone have a fix for building an access pannel 300 meters away and then walking it 300 meters into an area with a door ?

noticed people on our server are using that to break into other peoples bases, they just build outside the area then walk the pannel in.

could we get a timeout or something and give players a few seconds to place an object so they cant just walk one in from far away.

Try to change the player_build.sqf the following:

above this
Code:
// Send to database
_fuel = _code / 1000; //added to calculate valid fuel value for the database
_object setVariable ["characterID",dayz_playerUID,true];
dayzPublishObj = [dayz_playerUID,_object,[_dir,_location],_classname,_fuel,_code]; //added _code to pass to the publishObj function to prevent calculation errors
publicVariableServer "dayzPublishObj";
if (isServer) then {
dayzPublishObj call server_publishObj;
};

add this
Code:
//Check if other panels nearby
_panelNearest2 = nearestObjects [player, ["Infostand_2_EP1"], 300];
if (_classname == "Infostand_2_EP1" && (count _panelNearest2 > 1)) then {
deleteVehicle _object;
cutText ["Only 2 gate panels per base in a 300 meter radius!", "PLAIN DOWN"];call _funcExitScript;};

Didn't tested this and I'm really really tired. But this could maybe work and would punish the one who try to abuse this, because the materials would be deleted but nothing is build and sent to database, cause it checks between removing the materials and sending to database again whether there is an Info Panel nearby and if there is one it will delete the object and exit the script.

Does anyone have any idea how to get deployed items to write INV to DB?

For instance, Ican deploy and save to DB the "gunRack1" item. It spawns with a clean INV unlike the ammo boxes. I tried replacing the server update object.sqf with the standard one, with no effect

Any help would be great and a few different types of these would make tents obsolete :)

Email me your dayz_1.world mission file and dayz_server file.
[email protected]

"dayz_1.world\dayz_code\actions\player_remove.sqf"

Also for those with broken codes after restart and OR running Reality Build (1.7.6.1)

Add
Code:
            _object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _worldspace call dayz_objectUID2, true];
in your "dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";

Right above:
Code:
 if ((_object isKindOf "Static") && !(_object isKindOf "TentStorage")) then {

The only problem I have left to fix with this mod is the codes not working after restart. I saw the above post but when I check my player_remove.sqf I don't have the following line:
Code:

Has anyone else been able to fix the broken codes after restart problem?

The only problem I have left to fix with this mod is the codes not working after restart. I saw the above post but when I check my player_remove.sqf I don't have the following line:
Code:

Has anyone else been able to fix the broken codes after restart problem?

Daimyo has there made an mistake with code syntax. It has nothing to do with the player_remove.sqf, he said this because another thing before.

So what he wanted to write it like this:

Also for those with broken codes after restart and OR running Reality Build (1.7.6.1)

Add in your "dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf"
Code:
_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _worldspace call dayz_objectUID2, true];

Right above:
Code:

Also have a look at

http://opendayz.net/threads/release...r-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/

Daimyo has there made an mistake with code syntax. It has nothing to do with the player_remove.sqf, he said this because another thing before.

So what he wanted to write it like this:

Also have a look at

http://opendayz.net/threads/release...r-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/

Thanks for the speedy reply, I will give it a go and update you soon. Let me add that I have read nearly every post in this forum and you guys have done an amazing job in your replies and support.

Thanks for the speedy reply, I will give it a go and update you soon. Let me add that I have read nearly every post in this forum and you guys have done an amazing job in your replies and support.

UPDATE:
My server_monitor.sqf was missing a lot of things from the one supplied in the download from github. It was my lack of experience and not copying the correct parts over that has caused the problem in the first place. But you fixed it for me kikyou2, thank you very much. [RESOLVED] Codes not working after server restart.

As for the custom codes, I will try that out soon enough. Thanks again

So I've installed this and am waiting on my next restart to actually have it enabled...

I was thinking... is there somewhere I can go to control access to this? I'm going to watch the tutorial(s) again just to see if maybe I missed that somewhere.

Hello friends,

It seems that Github is not allowing me to download the master.zip; it appears they are having issues at the moment.

If a kind soul would upload the zip somewhere for me I would be very grateful. Thanks. :)

Here´s a strange one...

Installed BaseBuilding, worked just fine. Built a LandPumpa and stuff... checked out the exploding grave, which sent me to oblivion because I was too stupid to read the screen instructions (crawl away, don´t make a daring dash).

But after trying that, I was not able to build anything. The "Build"-button keeps being inactive. (is active for half a sec)

Can´t explain that... has anyone experienced something like this?

Back