Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

I have 2 files, the edited for this mod and my, to edited for base building my sv crash (show error i posted), to my file original not, work nice.

Good, thanks for help nevertheless.

Yesterday night we got it working on our chernarus server with DayZ CC 5920!!

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

lost-soldiers.soundmarine.at

EDIT :

PLEASE BE PATIENT WE JUST POSTING OUR INFO/HOW TO ON OUR FORUMS IF U WANT TO SHARE THIS ANYWAY OVER THE NET REMEMBER US THAT WE HAVE FIXED IT AND MADE IT WORKING !

http://lost-soldiers.soundmarine.at/showthread.php?tid=56

Yesterday night we got it working on our chernarus server with DayZ CC 5920!!

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

lost-soldiers.soundmarine.at

EDIT :

PLEASE BE PATIENT WE JUST POSTING OUR INFO/HOW TO ON OUR FORUMS IF U WANT TO SHARE THIS ANYWAY OVER THE NET REMEMBER US THAT WE HAVE FIXED IT AND MADE IT WORKING !

LOL your not the first who made it working on dayz cc, the thread is filled with working copies of it. Question really is : Do your buildings also properly delete from the server without modifying the database manually?

Ok ,but i've never found a workaround or something googled my ass of off this ...
And i asked more then 5 times how to get it work?!?
That was here and on DayZCC Forum
And the Code was written by one of our Members !
So weve taken over 3 hours to get it fixed !

We can delete it with the Code !

Ok ,but i've never found a workaround or something googled my ass of off this ...
And i asked more then 5 times how to get it work?!?
That was here and on DayZCC Forum
And the Code was written by one of our Members !
So weve taken over 3 hours to get it fixed !

We can delete it with the Code !

Allright fair enough, could you say what you did to make deletion work cause the code presented here doesn't work, it deletes it yes but only from the world space, if restarted again it's there so it does not delete it from the database, that's the only thing i havent got to work :(

and i got 48 in my deployables, not 45 as you stated on your site mine is:

Code:
                id    class_name
                  9    Base_WarfareBBarrier10x
                  7    Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall
                  41    CamoNet
                  38    Concrete_Wall_EP1
                  42    DeerStand
                  22    Fence_corrugated_plate
                  33    Fence_Ind
                  31    Fence_Ind_long
                  32    Fort_RazorWire
                  52    Gate1_DZ
                  35    Grave
                  47    HBarrier
                  3    Hedgehog_DZ
                  19    Hhedgehog_concrete
                  39    Infostand_2_EP1
                  17    Ins_WarfareBContructionSite
                  51    LadderSmall
                  40    Land_BagFenceRound
                  25    Land_CamoNetB_EAST
                  26    Land_CamoNetB_NATO
                  27    Land_CamoNetVar_EAST
                  28    Land_CamoNetVar_NATO
                  29    Land_CamoNet_EAST
                  30    Land_CamoNet_NATO
                  2    Land_CncBlock
                  10    Land_fortified_nest_big
                  14    Land_fortified_nest_small
                  34    Land_fort_bagfence_long
                  12    Land_fort_rampart_EP1
                  11    Land_Fort_Watchtower
                  13    Land_HBarrier_large
                  15    Land_Misc_Cargo2E
                  21    Land_prebehlavka
                  18    Land_pumpa
                  24    Land_tent_east
                  16    Misc_Cargo1Bo_military
                  20    Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1
                  49    Sandbag2_DZ
                  50    Sandbag3_DZ
                  45    SandBagNest
                  48    Scaffolding
                  1    TentStorage
                  8    WarfareBCamp
                  6    WarfareBDepot
                  44    WatchTower
                  46    Wire2
                  43    Wire_cat1
                  23    ZavoraAnim

Followed the github tutorial.
z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found

any suggestions?

looks like you've got something extra in the line

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initializes custom variables

definately a path problem of some sort. Have you put the files exactly where the github tells you?

eg mine are in :

*root*\chernarus\dayz_code\init\

I'm running on dayzCC tho so your install may be different.

Allright fair enough, could you say what you did to make deletion work cause the code presented here doesn't work, it deletes it yes but only from the world space, if restarted again it's there so it does not delete it from the database, that's the only thing i havent got to work :(

I had the same issue, turns out some of the dayzcc files are named differently in server.pbo.

Take a look at compile/server_objectDelete.sqf & find the relevant call in the code - pretty sure it's server_deleteObject or something. Looks similar but doesn't get called, so the object is destroyed in game but the server is never told to remove the dbase version.

Soon as i did that it all started working ok - although it still glitches out occasionally - usually when items are deleted from a fresh session & I've not got to the bottom of it - I wonder if all servers suffer this.

As an admin it's worth the hassle of occasionally having to delete an item manually from the dbase for my players - they *love* this mod.

Props to OP. If anyone wants to try it out, feel free to join my server or look me up in our TS.

I have this twice in my player_remove.sqf

Code:
if (isServer) then {
    dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
};

as you see it's not even close to what the sqf is called,however local removes work, and in my server.pbo it's server_objectDelete.sqf So how am i going to name it then inside the dayz_code/actions/player_remove.sqf ?

*confused*

I have a problem. When my players go to create a Keypad it shows but when they finish building the keypad it just disappears. Any fix for this thanks!

Also items tend to shift after server restart any fix for this aswell?

Thanks so much!

I run Chernarus

i did pack it with binpbo, but my server wont start now with the prefix
and i get stuck at wait for host (Mission dayz_xxxx.Chernarus read from bank. X 1000) without any prefix.
Has it fixed the missing file errors ? Need to look at what else is going wrong now. Should show in.rpt file.

Yes, and ... nope , it hasn't :p
here is my fragment from the rpt

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
2:57:58 Server error: Player without identity biokemisten (id 774933538)
2:58:02 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
2:58:02 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
2:58:02 Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
2:58:02 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
2:58:04 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
2:58:04 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
2:58:04 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
2:58:05 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/
2:58:06 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
2:58:06 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
2:58:08 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
2:58:15 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
2:58:15 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
2:58:15 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
2:58:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found
2:58:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf not found
2:58:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf not found
2:58:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf not found
2:58:15 "Started executing user settings file."
2:58:15 "Finished executing user settings file."
2:58:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
2:58:15 "--------------------------------"
2:58:15 "UPSMON started"

if you look yourself into "z\addons\dayz_code\system\" do you see the files it asks for ? i.e. Do you see the file structure it asks for?

I have a problem. When my players go to create a Keypad it shows but when they finish building the keypad it just disappears. Any fix for this thanks!

Also items tend to shift after server restart any fix for this aswell?

Thanks so much!

I run Chernarus
Seems like their not registering to the database, have you added the sql data from the github to the deployables.sql ?

Back