BiPlane With M240? Oh Yes....

does anyone have a list of weapons that wont work, weapons that are completely banned? I'd be interested in adding the m2 .50 caliber, but I'd like a list of weapons that are completely banned.

Also is there a way to add multiple guns to the plane? For instance, being able to change between two different types of machine guns? Id like to have some m240 rounds on there for general purpose but then I'd also like to be able to hit F or whatever to switch to a higher caliber round for other planes/heli's. Thanks

ok gonna take a look at your server monitor in a second but I just want to point out that they wont have guns until after a server reset. Not sure if you know that, but if you spawn them in live, they wont have guns until after a reset. Gonna take a look at your monitor now

Alright dude so Im not the best with this stuff, and maybe my advice is wrong, but I would give it a shot and see what happens... a couple things stood out to me... heres a copy of what I have on my server
Code:
            };
            if (_entity isKindOf "AN2_DZ") then {
                _entity addWeapon "GAU12";
                _entity addMagazine "300Rnd_25mm_GAU12";
                _entity addWeapon "PKT_2";
                _entity addMagazine "100Rnd_762x54_PK";
            };

if (_entity isKindOf "MH6J_DZ") then {
                _entity addWeapon "M240_veh";
                _entity addMagazine "100Rnd_762x51_M240";
            };
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG

ok I wanted to show you the line directly above it, and directly below it... I think you need to bring line 197 over in line with the rest of the code and I think you need to close the gap between lines 201 and 203 so that there is no space between the lines of code. So try copy pasting this

Code:
            };

and make sure there is no space between this and the start of the next line of code. Example

Code:
            };
#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG

Gonna try that, my server resets every 4 hours and runs a vehicle delete and spawn script on the reset...

Next reset is at 4 PM EST... will post results

No Joy!!!

Just to verify, I should just get in the plane and the weapon will be there, left click to fire just like the Cobras and apaches in 1.7.6.1 right?

I didn't post the updated pastebin because I realize it isn't formatting the spacing the way I have it in notepad++... Needless to say it now looks exactly like yours spacing wise...

I'm stumped

Whenever I try this no matter what I do it always lets me in game for 3 sec then the server disconnects. I have dayzPriv as host and would really like to get this to work.

Anyone else that has DayzPriv that has this working on their server I would apprieciate some help.

I have tried different vehicles and different "legal" guns and it still gives me the "no message recieved for "" seconds and kicks me to multiplayer screen and the server wont show up on list until I Erase this from PBO and re upload it.

yikes guys idk, best of luck to you, worked quite simply for me no issues whatsoever unless you mess up with the code and then it kicks you out of game when you jump in the plane.

Trying to get this to work on my server.... Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the planes are just the same ole planes. They are spawned through the database.

my server_monitor.sqf
http://pastebin.com/FDRiiyCN

Any ideas?
According to your pastebin you are using server version "5.9.2.3" where as the current version is "5.9.3.1", perhaps that's part of the problem. I noticed stashes weren't even mentioned in your version of the server_monitor.sqf. Maybe you just need to upgrade, idk if you go through some hosting service or something but I thought I'd point it out.

I don't know if that would be the issue... That version number is referring to the DayZ Control Center that I installed it with... the funny thing is that isn't the version that I am actually using 5.9.3.0...

My build isn't through a service provider... It's all done by me... Any suggestions where I get an updated server_monitor? Can one of you post bin it up?

Just to verify there is no spacing above or below this code? Also im pretty sure you can DL fresh files from the dayz mod website. Cant confirm on mobile though

Nope, I haven't tried anything else... I was going to do a complete reinstall using a different package (reality) but it seems way to complicated for the amount of time I have...

Oh I thought I had replied earlier, sorry. My point with that post was not just that that file was outdated but that if you have one outdated file it's possible you have more as well.

Just makes me nervous because I finally got all my addons working... I might make it a project tomorrow night... You're right though, there was a hotfix to the version I'm running... not sure if its going to help

If you are using DayZCC 5.9.3.0 then your server_monitor should look like mine as that is what I'm using as well, I do have the hotfix applied as well though so yeah give that a try first.

Tested this and its working for DayZ 1.8.... the server_monitor has changed so the line of code isn't in the same spot it used to be, but its still the same line of code and the instructions are still the same.

Back