BlurGaming - Updated Anti-Hack Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , just a few problems

The logs just say that they cannot sync the player since his in debug.
After that it says that no characterID is found for the player.
30 sec - 1 min wait for character to create then debug.
Admins are not affected by this.

If this works well, I might buy the full version so I can get updates, but I have a few questions :D

1) Does this free version work on Epoch by default?

2) Does this log hack attempts? Scan for dodgy scripts in client folders? Not sure what the free version does :D

3) I guess I'd have to remove the weapons I DON'T want to ban starting at around line 276 - that correct???

4) One worry... With one of the coders of this being a known dayz hacker (unless I'm mistaken, infiSTAR?), are there any risks - CD key theft etc? - NOT suggesting there are! Just checking as I'm a little concerned, but at the same time, I guess who better to block hackers than a hacker? :p

If this works well, I might buy the full version so I can get updates, but I have a few questions :D

1) Does this free version work on Epoch by default?

2) Does this log hack attempts? Scan for dodgy scripts in client folders? Not sure what the free version does :D

3) I guess I'd have to remove the weapons I DON'T want to ban starting at around line 276 - that correct???

4) One worry... With one of the coders of this being a known dayz hacker (unless I'm mistaken, infiSTAR?), are there any risks - CD key theft etc? - NOT suggesting there are! Just checking as I'm a little concerned, but at the same time, I guess who better to block hackers than a hacker? :p

with some editng the free version will work. all you need to do is remove a few lines.

there is a Hack Log, and will log to RTP log aswell.

yes, in the newer versions this is changed to block the correct items.

InfiSTAR is one of the nicest guys i know, He is no longer affiliated with any hack sites, and works just for me.
There is no danger in losing your cd key through this script. If you have any more questions about the tools, please message me on my site or join ts @ blurgaming.teamspeak3.com

Okay cool :D
I guess for this version, I can just remove the weapons I don't want banned :D

Any info on what lines will need to be removed for epoch on this version? I'd love to test the script a bit before going for the pro version ;)

Oh, and what's the difference between pro and overwatch plans?

Final Q'... does this fee include all future script updates?

Thanks!

with some editng the free version will work. all you need to do is remove a few lines.

there is a Hack Log, and will log to RTP log aswell.

yes, in the newer versions this is changed to block the correct items.

InfiSTAR is one of the nicest guys i know, He is no longer affiliated with any hack sites, and works just for me.
There is no danger in losing your cd key through this script. If you have any more questions about the tools, please message me on my site or join ts @ blurgaming.teamspeak3.com

No reply to the below?

I'm considering buying the script, but worried about the lack of answers here now :(

Any answer to the 2 questions above? (http://opendayz.net/threads/blurgaming-updated-anti-hack-public-release.10773/page-6#post-66390)

* What lines would need editing in the free version so I can test it before looking to buy the updated version (is it just like stuff for the trader menus somewhere?)

* What's the difference between pro and overwatch?

Thanks in advance :D

Hello , just a few problems
The logs just say that they cannot sync the player since his in debug.
After that it says that no characterID is found for the player.
30 sec - 1 min wait for character to create then debug.
Admins are not affected by this.

Same issues here.....

Code:
 0:17:22 Server: Object 4:128 not found (message 94)
0:17:22 Server: Object 4:129 not found (message 94)
0:17:22 Server: Object 4:130 not found (message 94)
0:17:22 Server: Object 4:131 not found (message 94)
0:17:42 "Player UID#123456789 CID#? PID#4(Borys) as Survivor1_DZ, logged off at Wilderness [-186:-105]"
0:17:42 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Borys as no characterID"
0:17:42 Client: Remote object 4:0 not found
0:17:42 Client: Remote object 3:212 not found
0:19:57 "DEBUG FPS  : 49.2308"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back