Blur's Anti-Hack [It's a Scam, Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was inevitable to be fair. If you get this guy to go away Blur, someone else will just do the same next week or whatever. Unfortunately some people disagree with what you do, and will always do this sort of thing to obstruct you.

This was inevitable to be fair. If you get this guy to go away Blur, someone else will just do the same next week or whatever. Unfortunately some people disagree with what you do, and will always do this sort of thing to obstruct you.

Still against the rules set out by BI to sell code.

cortez.... so i hope you also have reported the origins situation too?
they are also making profit with code which should be for free... ^^

and all these guys who are implementing this and that code for others for some money...

if you wanna play mr right you should make no differences...

so lets see...

After having words with David it seems that selling code is 100% fine but there seems to be some parts where BI could do something about it.

David Foltyn: if it's theirs code then it's theirs
David Foltyn: not my problem
David Foltyn: nope if it's theirs only and they dont use anything ours or our tools

Only time BI would step in would be if someone was selling their code or used their tools.

So if they did not use BI tools to create the code BI would do something about it?

What was said is a bit confusing
Code:
David Foltyn: nope if it's theirs only and they dont use anything ours or our tools
Only time BI would step in would be if someone was selling their code or used their tools.

Nice thread - basically DayZ in a nutshell.
No wonder people got tired and leaved this game/mod. Horse shit like this broke the community and the mod itself.
I'm not going to even judge who's right or wrong here. The whole situation behind all of those AntiHacks/AntiAntiHacks/AdminTools is so fucking depressing and pitiful that words can't even describe it.
Actually, I can't even remember who wrote the code in the beginning, cause so many people claimed it as theirs. But who cares right? The most important thing is cash flow.
Still, I admire the folks that are active here and have the patience to administrate the forums it or even contribute to the mod.
Personally I've got tired and lost all interest in DayZ because all of this BS.
Whatever. I've just needed to take this out of my chest. Reading this thread in the tram, riding back from work just pissed me off even more than the fact I was working on Sunday.

Nice thread - basically DayZ in a nutshell.
No wonder people got tired and leaved this game/mod. Horse shit like this broke the community and the mod itself.
I'm not going to even judge who's right or wrong here. The whole situation behind all of those AntiHacks/AntiAntiHacks/AdminTools is so fucking depressing and pitiful that words can't even describe it.
Actually, I can't even remember who wrote the code in the beginning, cause so many people claimed it as theirs. But who cares right? The most important thing is cash flow.
Still, I admire the folks that are active here and have the patience to administrate the forums it or even contribute to the mod.
Personally I've got tired and lost all interest in DayZ because all of this BS.
Whatever. I've just needed to take this out of my chest. Reading this thread in the tram, riding back from work just pissed me off even more than the fact I was working on Sunday.

How does a dispute like this drive players/admins away from dayz. The thing that drives players/admins away from the mod is the hackers, not disputes like this, personally i think that this antihack should be free by default, i have purchased antihack or prevention tools my self. Now i regret doing that, as i have the skills to create tools like that but never had the time. Once i complete my tools i plan to release them as an opensource project.

If you want support you should contact the coder and maker not the sideman Blur who is just a peddler for the anti-hack. Blur sold hangengers antihack first and now he sell the antihack for Infistar so he has no business giving anyone cease and desist which is BS. Contact skype:iniifi and purchase it from him and get the proper support. If you want update you need to wait for Blur to get it....why wait when you can go to the source.

They can contact infistar...who i know personally Id rather they pay him directly instead of the middleman.
I've helped infistar with alot of code so I know what deal is. I talk to him on a daily basis as well. Fixing the code to do basebuilding and all the other fun stuff is super easy. Ive had that antihack before it said blurgaming.com on it.

Contact the coder and ask him if im bullshitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back