Change weather server side.

I have been trying solutions to get no weather on occur on my server for a few weeks with no success. Following any and all suggested methods on this forum and others with no success. Players just get stuck at the dayz loading screen when trying to load in. Any suggestions? I don't know how to link my PBO file.

take your DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf put it in mission folder.

then use compiles.sqf to call it:

at the bottom put this

Code:
//Start Dynamic Weather
    execVM "FOLDER_HERE\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";
    initialized = true;

you can just change the settings inside. or use mine, i have no weather clear skies. [ dynamicweathereffects.sqf ]

I added the last line you just gave me but i still get stuck on the end of the loading screen. i got no clue how to fix it tryed it multiple times, remade the script 3 times but still does not wanna get passed the loading screen.

Hmm can't find DynamicWeather.sqf anymore since 1.7.7? I know this worked before, used this script before 1.7.7.... Anyone find another alternative? Or another way around?

Interesting, I've looked through but not specifically for that. Have to have a gander when I get on the PC.

Hmm can't find DynamicWeather.sqf anymore since 1.7.7? I know this worked before, used this script before 1.7.7.... Anyone find another alternative? Or another way around?

it's there but in different folder dayzcode\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf and it still works

What does this mean:

in the init folder get the compiles.sqf and copy it to your mission file.

What do you mean to your mission file, do you mean the mission folder?

I have now with DayZ 1.7.7.1 a big problem to run the weather serverside.
I hope anyone have a solution for this.

I repacked the "compiles.sqf" from may client "dayz.code" to my mission folder. The path in the init is correct.
When i try to login to the game, i get the error" "z/addons/compile/object_monitorGear/" not found.
When i click it, the message disapear and iam in the game and everything is okay. i mean the weather is like it should be. How can i fix that problem with the popup?

When i change the pass in the init to the original path to the "dayz.code" i dont have the problem.
There is no popup comming. Only, when i put the compiles in the mission folder.

I tried pboview, cbpo. but it doesn't worked.

^you guys are probably using the wrong version of compiles.sqf. If you are using the 1.7.6.1 one you will get lots of errors.

Here is the stock 1.7.7.1 one:
http://pastebin.com/ifYW2zvK

That is easy enough to do. Just add alpmaker's weatherlord script to your scroll wheel. It will be local only though.
thanx this helped me i found the right 1 in my pc had and old dayz_code.pbo which i kept using didnt realize

<Drive>\<Arma2 Folder>\@DayZ\Addons\dayz_code\system

You'll need to unpack the dayz_code.pbo to find it..

Is in other places for different mods. EG. in @dayz_epoch it is in dayz_code\external..

Back