DayZ 1.7.7 update soon

ok iam running 1.7.7 with reality right now. just make sure you dont overwrite the hiveext.dll and it will be fine.

// it runs only with new created survivors... relogin does not work.
waiting for thevisad

ok iam running 1.7.7 with reality right now. just make sure you dont overwrite the hiveext.dll and it will be fine.

// there might be problems with requesting authentication if you try to connect with weapons which are banned now. i just had to delete some characters at survivor table to get them on server.

// first impression of a player:
"never saw such bad loot before" and then "A BASEBALL BAT"

I used the hiveext.dll from the 1.7.7 update files and my server seems to be working hiveext errors....

However I'm at work right now and can't test in game but another user told me he logged in and played for 5 minutes....

Hmmmm are the Reality files ready, or are we awaiting an update? (not rushing anyone, just wondering!)

I used the easy server installer to set-up my server, just wondering what I will need to do to update :S

I thought he said he had the 1.7.7 server files ready because R4z0R released them to some people and he was just waiting for official release to drop them on github.

What're you guys overwriting to get it updated & out?

What about the stashes, how do those get saved since there isn't an area in deployables?

just played 3hrs of it on r4zors server. Seems good zeds are a lot tougher now... and seemed like weapon spawns are lower outside of military zones. But as always all that can be changed.

r4zor said thevisad was afk sooo no idea when reality will be updated. Also looks like pownzor updated his version to 1.7.7

I just used the old reality hiveext.dll and my current installation, been running it all night with 30+ people without problems. I did clear my survivor, instance_vehicle and instance_deployables tables first too but I doubt that made a difference.

Seems very buggy, especially loot spawning and the infection rate hopefully some of thats just because of the lack of a reality update.

I just used the old reality hiveext.dll and my current installation, been running it all night with 30+ people without problems. I did clear my survivor, instance_vehicle and instance_deployables tables first too but I doubt that made a difference.

Seems very buggy, especially loot spawning and the infection rate hopefully some of thats just because of the lack of a reality update.

how u update the server? first I need to udate the dayz instalation then the reality files? or there will be some sort of autoupdate?

I get:
19:08:54 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
19:08:54 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Every time, no matter the case within the rpt. I'm going to wait for Visad here-- he always delivers shortly after.

I get:
19:08:54 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
19:08:54 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Every time, no matter the case within the rpt. I'm going to wait for Visad here-- he always delivers shortly after.

I just used the dayz_server.pbo in 1.7.7 update files....

Back