DayZ 1.7.7 update soon

Hardly any zombies in my server for some reason. Pub hives have tons-- this something to do with reality?

As well, the server cleanup from this patch is the same, correct? Every 60 mins?

Test server had plenty

When posting problems please include what options, map, and any mission changes (auto refuel, etc) you have

Now I feel really stupid. I try, and try, but no go.

I've tested all possible combinations, but I just can't get this dayz10k version running.

I've downloaded latest GIT version.
Compiled with:
Code:
build.pl --world chernarus --rcon not_my_password

Copied ALL from deploy directory to ARMA2, (btw, old DayZ works just fine on same server).

Running with batch:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
set instance=1
set world=chernarus
set port=2302
set pw=not_my_password

set gamemod=@DayZ

set gamedir=dayz%port%
set HW=-exThreads=1 -cpuCount=2 -maxmem=2048

set MAIN=\Games\arma2

C:
CD \Games\arma2
\devel\bin\cmdow /RUN /MIN Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -port=%port% -config=%gamedir%\config.cfg -cfg=%gamedir%\basic.cfg -profiles=%gamedir% -name=DayZ -world=%world% "-mod=%MAIN%;EXPANSION;ca;%gamemod%;@dayz_%instance%.%world%" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -noCB -noPause -nosplash %HW%

But no, getting script not found messages all the time:
Code:
1:28:55 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
1:28:55 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
1:28:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
1:28:57 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
1:28:57  Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
1:28:57  Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
1:28:57 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
1:28:57 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
1:28:57 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."

Errors was not there when tried with beta 103718, but that log is from server with beta 105785.

I KNOW that my problem is "server_functions.sqf not found" and "server_monitor.sqf not found", but I just can't get it why I receive that message. Like I said, I run 1.7.6.1 server just fine.

I'm calling my fresh installed server and running the script to spawn vehicles, and it will -not- insert the data for some reason.

Another kick-- getting attacked in car.
13.06.2013 20:15:45: ]TPG[*Dagger (71.235.106.217:2304) 42909e951f54b3536a735a262cfb50b4 - #43 "a > 0) then {
_unit setVariable [_SVname, _dam, true];
_unit setHit [_selection, _dam];
_ret = _dam;
_log = format["%1. setHit[%"

No vehicles are spawning in busted as they should. They spawn in with a general color, say, all orange-- wheels and the like all fine when it is busted.

13.06.2013 21:01:18: ]TPG[*Dagger (71.235.106.217:2304) 42909e951f54b3536a735a262cfb50b4 - #41 "a > 0) then {
_unit setVariable [_SVname, _dam, true];
_unit setHit [_selection, _dam];
_ret = _dam;
_log = format["%1. setHit[%"

Sorry.

To ask a question-- I'm seeing a lot of loot cleanup for bags and the like.

Isn't this supposed to run only every hour with this dayz update?

I'm seeing it delete a lot of bags and none of them respawn for around that hour. I'm thinking it is cleaning them, but they won't respawn for that hour.

The amount of battleye kicks made me disable my scripts.txt as I had commented out around six or seven lines and it was growing rapidly. Hopefully some others can collaborate here so we can get these fixed.

Edit: Found out hwy.

Server_cleanup.fsm, we're just using an old one right? The regular dayz one is far more complex/has many more additions in comparing the two files. What we are using is just a sort of hack to get the server to run, correct?

Light-

you either have to manually merge in the changes from 1.7.7 or rebuild and merge back in your customizations.

also the BE filters got a major overhaul

I Added the new mission files and server files and updated them with the scripts i had before. like Auto-fuel e.t.c i updated my schema to the new one and updated the filters from - https://github.com/DayZMod/Battleye-Filters
Which are fully up to date for 1.7.7.
BUT i seem to be getting an error when i try to get on my server - Script z\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf not found
it is confirmed on MY server only, i can get on other 1.7.7 servers just fine.
I googled it and it was a file that was in 1.7.6.1 but not in 1.7.7, maybe i missed something? any help? Also i tryed building a 2nd chernarus to see if i can copy over the new edited wrecks/sszeds e.t.c, but am getting errors with reality builder. Reality builder and everything else use to be fine with 1.7.6.1, everything worked perfectly

and please remember that this isn't an official Reality release...

When I made the updates, I updated the files in a manner that the builder *should* work properly. But I didnt test every possible combination.

The first build I made for BMRF to test last night with buildings/custinv/killmsgs worked fine using the builder.

thevisad is MIA on vacation so I took the lead to get things working

I did not test the messaging packages...some things with mission file scripts may break.

please post as many details as possible when troubleshooting.

Ok i fixed my problem. But now no matter what i seem to do my loading bar gets stuck on 100% when entering my server.
I have all of the Reality packages enabled aswell as Auto-Fuel, R3F tow/lift script, Strip vehicle parts, Halo jump, & custom debug monitor.
I have updated everything both in terms of 1.7.7 and my scripts. I'm guessing some of these scripts are not working with the new patch is the reason i cant load in, but apart from halo jump, I kind of NEED all of these on my server - it makes it tons better than the default dayz.
Its also one of the main reasons i even own a server. otherwise i would join any random default server. The smart thing to do would of been to wait untill all the bugs are fixed and thevisad is back to help. But i badly want to get this running as soon as poss.

> I KNOW that my problem is "server_functions.sqf not found" and "server_monitor.sqf not found", but
> I just can't get it why I receive that message. Like I said, I run 1.7.6.1 server just fine.[/quote]

Replying to myself... Problem was that I included @dayz_1.chernarus and of course it should be @reality_1.chernarus ... I wish that ARMA should report if included mod directory is missing.

Hey all :D

Dayz10k, thanks for all work effort!!! However, just wondering who found out that thevisad is away, and if they know when he is likely back?

Ta!

I am still getting this error on startup "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'" is this file necassary??

Back