DayZ 1.7.7 update soon

Didn't thevisad say he will keep up to date with DayZ versions?
Also, don't see it released anytime soon, considering DayZ devs dont give a flying duck about the game breaking glitches.

It's always new features or useless feature adjustment before bugfixes.

Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing this and all the fixes - just one question though, does DayZmod have a mailinglist - so you get a email when the new version is released :)?

I have the code for 1.7.7 already and its sitting in the dev build of Reality on my box. As soon as I am given the ok, I will upload it to the github repository.

sorry if this has been answered but what will change in the new version? Are we looking at Schema changes, server changes, map changes, or what?

In short, what do I need to prepare for as a server owner to update to the new version.

sorry if this has been answered but what will change in the new version? Are we looking at Schema changes, server changes, map changes, or what?

In short, what do I need to prepare for as a server owner to update to the new version.

Ditto on this, I have quite a few edited files on my server and merging my edited files into the newly built version can sometimes be tedious!

Server changes, no schema changes. Most likely 1.7.7 will be skipped and we will go straight to 1.7.8.

Its basically ready, we however need to wait for Dean to approve it first. And he's climbing mountains. Matt doesn't wanna approve it himself

A month later and...

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:59 AM
Changelog has been sent we are waiting on pass/fail.

Just fixing up some tiny issues as we wait

Hopefully soon then. The list is so long I'll probly play for the first time in months.

Incoming,

R4ZoR49 said:
We got the all clear today from Rocket no changes needed :). Were just going to wrap a few issues and do a weekends test and aim for Monday as release day.

Thanks

Back