DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for going AWOL. i had some family problems to deal with and i finally got them all sorted out. i am getting back to work fixing the bugs in the tools. thank you all for your patience.

T
sorry for going AWOL. i had some family problems to deal with and i finally got them all sorted out. i am getting back to work fixing the bugs in the tools. thank you all for your patience.

Thanks bud someone found the problem for the lag its was some code in hotkeys, changed to the old code all seems ok now.

I tried installing this just now but me and all the players on the server got stuck on the 'Loading Character Data. Please Wait.' screen

Looked through the thread but no one else has mentioned it as far as I can see, but I do have this installed on my server: http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-6-1-new-antihack-script.8552/

So I guess it could be that that's causing it? Any suggestions much appreciated :)
make sure you have set the correct instance # in init.sqf

I get script restriction for teleporting. I have it set to 1 in scripts.txt, any help? (Probably a dupe question but there are 18 pages...)

I absolutly love this script, I dont care what all the "your ruining dayz ppl say" this is an open source mod game. it is meant to be built the way people want it. especially if they are paying to host their own server.

I got it workingnow, But i cant get original Debug menu to pop up but adminworks. Any suggestions for custom actions 19 and 20?

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
It becomes possible to publish a German manual for the admintool,
I can very little english. many times already, thanks

greetings Daniel

Addendum!

I war a grad anymore, so maybe this is my last post, I'm sitting here now for more than 12 hours on the configuration of the admin tool and come with me only getting this dumb black screen, then I discovered at init . sqf file that this may not work at all:

startLoadingScreen ["", "DayZ_loadingScreen"];
/ / CutText ["", "BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

dayZ_instance = 2;
hiveInUse = true;
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

setVariable player ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
enableRadio false / / Disable global chat radio messages

/ / Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
/ / Call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ variables.sqf" / / Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ publicEH.sqf" / / Initilize the public variable eventhandlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ medical \ setup_functions_med.sqf" / / Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\ z \ addons \ dayz_code \ init \ compiles.sqf" / / compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"Filmic" setToneMappingParams [0153, 0357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
Playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug \ playerstats.sqf";
Main Admin Tools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admin tools \ AdminToolsMain.sqf";
if (IsServer) then {/ / if mission is loaded by server execute the server monitor
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\ z \ addons \ dayz_server \ system \ server_monitor.sqf";

and who now has the gall to the amount I write here about editing, I raced across, so if you should offer something then you like, it really write as (program) that it works, that was a waste of total time and yet what I'm basically beginners but that looks even a novice is not this works, then that is just ridiculous.

This text I got on Google Translate to translate!
I'm assuming that this was translated very well.

Greetings Daniel Rüegger

Who does not want more than a million times press User19 button to turn on the menu should change the timeCheck

HTML:
 time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10

change to

HTML:
 time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05

it looks like this

HTML:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf";
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      execVM "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 0.05)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};

and voila, a menu opens instantly!

Cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back