DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi phoenix i use your tool and it is great altough i would like to add more weapons to the admin tool is there anyway at all of doing this like if i take of the gold AK for somthing because it dont work for like AS50 thermal or is it possible to add new guns in atall? maybe guns that owners cant add in but hackers can?

Hi phoenix i use your tool and it is great altough i would like to add more weapons to the admin tool is there anyway at all of doing this like if i take of the gold AK for somthing because it dont work for like AS50 thermal or is it possible to add new guns in atall? maybe guns that owners cant add in but hackers can?
Go to AdminToolsMain.sqf and find this
Code:
WeaponMenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["No Weapons", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"items.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4 Holo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4 CCO SD", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz2.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["AS50", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz3.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["FN FAL", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz4.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M16 ACOG", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz5.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Pecheneg 50 cal", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz6.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Mk 48", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item7.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Gold AK", [10],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item8.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Next page", [12], "#USER:WeaponMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
WeaponMenu2 =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Aks Kobra", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item9.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        [".338 LAPUA", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item10.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["DMR", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item11.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4A1 HWS GL SD Camo", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item12.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M14 Aim", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item13.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Alice", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bp2.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Coyote", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bp1.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Delete gear", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"cleanme.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];
That is where the menu for the different weapon sets is. You'll notice they direct to the .SQF files in the weaponkits folder. Edit those with the items you want, then set up your menu with the above code the way you want it.

Go to AdminToolsMain.sqf and find this
Code:
WeaponMenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["No Weapons", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"items.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4 Holo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4 CCO SD", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz2.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["AS50", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz3.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["FN FAL", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz4.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M16 ACOG", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz5.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Pecheneg 50 cal", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"itemz6.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Mk 48", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item7.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Gold AK", [10],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item8.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
            ["Next page", [12], "#USER:WeaponMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];
WeaponMenu2 =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Aks Kobra", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item9.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        [".338 LAPUA", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item10.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["DMR", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item11.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M4A1 HWS GL SD Camo", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item12.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["M14 Aim", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"item13.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Alice", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bp2.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Coyote", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bp1.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Delete gear", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"cleanme.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];
That is where the menu for the different weapon sets is. You'll notice they direct to the .SQF files in the weaponkits folder. Edit those with the items you want, then set up your menu with the above code the way you want it.
Ahh i see thanks man very helpfull

Ive got it working but some guns ive got codes for dont work got any idea how i change it so they work and is there away of getting some different skins?

Ok cool i did get the guns working i tryed to get new skins but the ones i added did nt work im not sure if u can get new skins without a mod being enabled :(
there is a post in this thread somewhere that has instructions on how to enable them
Also pheonix how do i get gold revolver and Ak to work?>
you have to un blacklist it in one of your dayz_server files

Is there a tutorial on this at all? or if u can tell me what to do would be great?
search the forums / make a post, i am insanely busty maintaining my gaming community's server, site and staff, coding /maintaining my tools, and my day job (network security) other wise i would sorry

@BluePhoenix175 a little problem i got now is that TSW Antihack isnt working anymore and the Vehicles we putted in with the Editor are away ?!

1 - what were you doing prior to the bug? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect) using DayZ CC and TSW Antihack
2 - full list of mods you are currently running? rMod
3 - map and dayz version? Chernarus 1.7.6.1
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools? yes
5 - are you the only one experiencing this bug, just admins, or all players? 2 admins and 15 users
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly? yes

all i read in the readme was to paste it over the existing script.txt ... so thats what i did tool is working but i TSW isnt working like it should so i dont know whats the problem ...

@BluePhoenix175 a little problem i got now is that TSW Antihack isnt working anymore and the Vehicles we putted in with the Editor are away ?!

1 - what were you doing prior to the bug? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect) using DayZ CC and TSW Antihack
2 - full list of mods you are currently running? rMod
3 - map and dayz version? Chernarus 1.7.6.1
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools? yes
5 - are you the only one experiencing this bug, just admins, or all players? 2 admins and 15 users
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly? yes
TSW works by connecting to rcon and your DB my tools do not have any affect on these (excluding weapons and skins). from your description of the bug i would say there is a problem with TSW's config
Do you put the Battle eye folder in your dayz_mission?
no the scripts.txt in the battleye folder is used either as a comparison to your current so you can make the required changes or to over wright your current scripts.txt

Thank u SIR !

btw the CC has so many pbo. datas : rmod_1.chernarus.pbo , rmod_2.chernarus.pbo , rmod_3.chernarus.pbo and so on may i choosed the wrong one?

just reseted the older chernarus.pbo and tsw working so may i have to try and error on this ?!

Thank u SIR !

btw the CC has so many pbo. datas : rmod_1.chernarus.pbo , rmod_2.chernarus.pbo , rmod_3.chernarus.pbo and so on may i choosed the wrong one?
the easest way to explan it is to break down the name of the mission.pbo
type of mod
instance #
map
so rmod_1.chernarus is dayz rmod, instance 1, map chernarus
pick the mission pbo that corresponds to the current mod, instance, and map you are trying to run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back