DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot something - Have you tried to take a weapon, like the as50 that is not banned?
If you like, only have tried the gold ak or something that is banned, that might be the reason for this. Just a little possibilty :)

hey blue, getting consistent glitches: not first time its kinda happened like this. ill attach that killer log tho. had to change file type to txt for some reason.

8:33:08 "STARTING LOGIN: ["(this was correct uid)",B 1-1-A:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE]"
8:33:08 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "(this was correct uid)" PreCorpse"
8:33:08 "LOGIN LOADED: B 1-1-A:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE Type: Survivor1_DZ"
8:33:09 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: B 1-1-B:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE Type: Survivor2_DZ"

logged in to test, God Mode, Esp Mode, Teleport, Teleport, Teleport, Kill Dog, Esc to Lobby, Back in to debug world where i cant move, or see myself, or change views. spinning mouse wheel says cancel action. thats it.

9:10:29 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse (this was correct uid) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:10:29 Client: Remote object 3:890 not found

9:11:44 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse (this was correct uid) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1010 not found
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1011 not found
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1012 not found

9:14:08 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse ((this was correct uid)) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1088 not found
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1089 not found
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1090 not found
the log for once is not helpful, can you please use the bug report format in the OP
Any chance of adding the box of everything that despawns after a minute?
if you can give me a solid reason for how the box will benefit admin's. at this point i cant see any reason admins would need a box to keep the server safe

@Bluephoenix175 The tool is amazing thanks for the hard work you've put into this script. Well done :)

-Btw how do i use the weapon kits, when i select the weapon i want nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?
Also it does the same with the Ghille suit.

-Are you going to add the ability to spawn vehicles in front of you etc?
and add a Bandit skin?

And again, great work.
Thanks
Liam.
thanks. try using the delete gear option before spawning a weapon kit. i have not been able to reproduce the ghille suit bug was your server lagging? i am working on spawning vehicles

thanks. try using the delete gear option before spawning a weapon kit. i have not been able to reproduce the ghille suit bug was your server lagging? i am working on spawning vehicles
Hi again, i fixed the problem with weapon kits not working and the ghille suit. And one more thing, is there a way i can add the Bandit skin to the admin tools?

Hi again, i fixed the problem with weapon kits not working and the ghille suit. And one more thing, is there a way i can add the Bandit skin to the admin tools?
You can change all of the weapon kits, and the skins.

You could change an already existing file or add in your own. As an example here is the camo.sqf script file which you could change to bandit.

Code:
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Bandit1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;

or with a weapons kit you could change what weapons it gives you or add in your own script. I used item8.sqf and changed the main weapon.

Code:
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addWeapon 'm8_SAW';
GearAdd addMagazine '100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag';
GearAdd addMagazine 'Skin_Sniper1_DZ';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemMorphine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBloodbag';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemPainkiller';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemEpinephrine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemSodaPepsi';
GearAdd addMagazine 'FoodSteakCooked';
GearAdd addWeapon 'revolver_gold_EP1';
GearAdd addMagazine '6Rnd_45ACP';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBandage';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Binocular_Vector';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemCompass';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemMap';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemWatch';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemHatchet';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemKnife';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemmatchbox';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemetool';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemtoolbox';
GearAdd addBackpack 'DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1';
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemBloodbag', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemEpinephrine', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemSodaPepsi', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemBandage', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['FoodSteakCooked', 2];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemMorphine', 2];

With the weapon kits. You need to use the remove all weapons option first otherwise it will stack weapons in your inventory. If you stack weapons you press F to toggle which weapon to you will fire.

You can change all of the weapon kits, and the skins.

You could change an already existing file or add in your own. As an example here is the camo.sqf script file which you could change to bandit.

Code:
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Bandit1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;

or with a weapons kit you could change what weapons it gives you or add in your own script. I used item8.sqf and changed the main weapon.

Code:
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addWeapon 'm8_SAW';
GearAdd addMagazine 'Skin_Sniper1_DZ';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemMorphine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBloodbag';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemPainkiller';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemEpinephrine';
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemSodaPepsi';
GearAdd addMagazine 'FoodSteakCooked';
GearAdd addWeapon 'revolver_gold_EP1';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Binocular_Vector';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemCompass';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemMap';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemWatch';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemHatchet';
GearAdd addWeapon 'ItemKnife';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemmatchbox';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemetool';
GearAdd addWeapon 'Itemtoolbox';
GearAdd addBackpack 'DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1';
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemBloodbag', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemEpinephrine', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemSodaPepsi', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemBandage', 4];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['FoodSteakCooked', 2];
(Unitbackpack GearAdd) addMagazineCargoGlobal ['ItemMorphine', 2];

With the weapon kits. You need to use the remove all weapons option first otherwise it will stack weapons in your inventory. If you stack weapons you press F to toggle which weapon to you will fire.
Thanks man this really helpful, but instead of editing can i just create a new skin like Bandit.sqf?

Thanks man this really helpful, but instead of editing can i just create a new skin like Bandit.sqf?
You could do that but you would need to add it to the admintoolsmain.sqf

Code:
SkinsMenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Hero", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Hero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Camo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Suvivor", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Bandit", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Bandit.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], 
        ["invisible", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"invisible.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

i have noticed a lot of people wanting to add or change weapon kits and skins. would you like for me to wright up a tutorial on how to make the modifications correctly?

i have noticed a lot of people wanting to add or change weapon kits and skins. would you like for me to wright up a tutorial on how to make the modifications correctly?
Yeah i think that would be a great thing to do, atleast it will stop people from posting this like i have.

You could do that but you would need to add it to the admintoolsmain.sqf

Code:
SkinsMenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Hero", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Hero.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Camo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Suvivor", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Bandit", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"Bandit.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["invisible", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript2,"invisible.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
Thanks again man ;)

any chance someone has time to take a look at my script.txt iv not been kicked for useing the admin tools at all but wen looking thru this thread at other peoples script.txt mine look abit mixed up and not nice and neat i just wonna make sure everything runs ok

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
@BluePhoenix175

Sorry to bug you but could you possibly add the ability to spawn the giant box which contains every ammo/weapon/tools ..etc ? It would be very handy.

Sorry if somebody has already asked this but, will Admin tools work if gotcha anti-hacks is installed on the server?

as i said earlier i see no reason a admin would need to spawn a "cheat box" to keep the server a safe friendly environment

I know you don't see a reason, but there are other people who do. If you can provide it as an option then it would be most appreciated. In that same discussion, why do you need gun kits to keep a safe friendly environment.

I know you don't see a reason, but there are other people who do. If you can provide it as an option then it would be most appreciated. In that same discussion, why do you need gun kits to keep a safe friendly environment.
the gaming community i work for employes a technique we call "baiting" on our PvE serer, the admins turn on godmode and give them selves really good gear then play dumb noob on the coast baiting PvP'ers to shoot at them. we would rather have rule breakers try and kill the admins then our players. thus the weapon kits make it easy to get good gear to bait the players with. i see the box as a malicious script that has no use to admins. if you see a use for it i invite you to share it if i feel that it is beneficial to the admins that use these tools then i will add it

Hello i have been trying to add this for three hours and was wondering if you could help me? I got most of the errors fixed but when i get into my server and try to join it i get Scripts debug\playerstats.sqf not found do you know how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back