DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
change the code in Activate.sqf to
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

i added the debug because it is a popular mod and because of its popularity a lot of servers that use these tools also use /want a debug. the reason regular players see "Tools Menu" is so they can utilize the modified toggle function of the included debug. and that is the only option that non admins get. these tools are still in the beta stage and are constantly evolving based on user input. if enough users would like to see a change implemented then i will make that change happen, as of right now the integrated debug is a feature that the majority of the users like therefore it will remain a part of the tools

personally I actually really like that you added in a tools menu for players even if right now it only has the debug monitor option available, being able to toggle your debug as a player is just awesome and one of my favorite features, also i doubt it would be that hard to add other features into the tools menu for regular players..whatever those may be. You guys have done a really great job with this mod and supporting the people who are having issues with it (myself included) you guys have my full support :)!

change the code in Activate.sqf to
Code:
sleep 60;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

i added the debug because it is a popular mod and because of its popularity a lot of servers that use these tools also use /want a debug. the reason regular players see "Tools Menu" is so they can utilize the modified toggle function of the included debug. and that is the only option that non admins get. these tools are still in the beta stage and are constantly evolving based on user input. if enough users would like to see a change implemented then i will make that change happen, as of right now the integrated debug is a feature that the majority of the users like therefore it will remain a part of the tools

Now since this is in the Activate.sqf is there need for the

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["24908678","40216710","77438150"]) then {

in AdminToolsMain.sqf

also when i did this (adding those lines into Activate.sqf) i didnt get an option to use the menu.

weapons are definitely working now as well as repair all buildings and healing players, esp/teleport and look n' repair are the only two that still dont work with the same script restrictions as before
I'll look thru it again and check all the exceptions this time instead of just those certain ones.

Now since this is in the Activate.sqf is there need for the

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["24908678","40216710","77438150"]) then {

in AdminToolsMain.sqf

also when i did this (adding those lines into Activate.sqf) i didnt get an option to use the menu.
yes redundancy is a good thing, try this instead
Code:
sleep 60;
};

install it, test it, let me know. if it works i will add it to the list
we are getting the toggle debug option, but that is it. any ideas?

*edit* we were not putting our admins ID's in both spots, I can confirm that this works on the Lingor Skaronator map running along side with Sarge's AI, Self Bloodbag, R3F, and even another debug monitor that conflicts with it visually but not functionally (we are now just using the debug from the admin tools as its AMAZING!) Thank you BluePhoenix! Cheers.

*edit* we were not putting our admins ID's in both spots, I can confirm that this works on the Lingor Skaronator map running along side with Sarge's AI, Self Bloodbag, R3F, and even another debug monitor that conflicts with it visually but not functionally (we are now just using the debug from the admin tools as its AMAZING!) Thank you BluePhoenix! Cheers.

Thanks BluePhoenix U are the man!!! Up and running like a charm :)

thanks for testing it. loot and zombies spawning?

thanks for testing it. loot and zombies spawning?
yes everything is working as planned.... but this is only because we are using Skaronators version, the 1.3 version of Lingor is HORRIBLY buggy and gave us every problem under the sun and made us think it was the mission file but it was not. One question though, after activating ESP/Tele i see everything on the map. how do i tele?

hmm, unfortunately i have to retract that last statement. it seems the zombies were working fine for a moment, but the loot has stopped im pretty sure. we are disabling the debug monitor part of it because this is what we believe is causing the issues.

*edit* I can confirm that deactivating the Debug Portion of this fixes the Zombie/Loot issue on lingor, and the admin monitor even still works (even if kind of funky with our standard one) Now if i could just figure out what to press when on the map to teleport...

I got less lazy and found this line that Blue posted earlier :p

left Alt + click on the map after teleport press w + space to move again

*edit* not sure if its just the lingor map, but sometimes the teleport doesnt want to work. It will show all esp but the tele doesnt always work.

I'd say we've had some great success with this so far .. thanks again, nebulazer and I will be happily testing for bugs from here :)

EDITED 4/15/2013

We are running the admin tools WITH the dual admin debug monitor Bluephoenix included for us :)

Thanks for the quick reply bluephoenix! Looking forward to working with you again soon..

I'm sure this will be posted but if you've been reading nebulazers and my posts and you have the same questions
in activate.sqf change to
Code:
sleep 60;
[] execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf";

in init.sqf comment out the preload lines like this
Code:
//playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
//AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";

server side admin tools for DayZ
http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/

This fix was provided to me by the man himself. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back