DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to running a DayZ server and I don't know what you're talking about by mission.pbo....... I'm using DayZCC and I've tried installing this and everything that I've done is just failing..... Please help me!

Mission file location:

SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions

look for chernarus_1.pbo || Use a .PBO Extractor || Make edits (think of pbo as a zip file) || Repack / put back into MPMissions folder || Restart server = Win!

Code:
//Run the player monitor
//===================piXel 15-02-2013===========
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
    //dayZ original _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
    _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";
//=========================end==================

hello i have already change this line. (player monitor . how i get it to work then? thx for your good work

Um, ya, okay. What job is that exactly? Are they guarding nuclear silo's? Are they police officers (although they are the scum of the Earth), are they pilots (which is what I do), or paramedics? No, not really. Only job they have, is to make sure the documentation stays organized, get ride of legit flamers, and so on. Locking a forum because they don't like the tools...well...that isn't much of a job. Exactly what is the job though - of children that are admining a free site to a half-working buggy glitched game? I'm not sure I understand your point. As far as supporting anyone else, screw that, ya'll on your own. My two cents aren't worth it when dealing with humans of this caliber.

You are laughable. :)

almoast all of these are all ready planed. the ones that are not like movement speed i will need to think about.

did you modify your existing scripts.txt or over-wright it? what map? other mods installed(AI, towing, rmod...ect)? the more information you can give me the better i can trouble shoot. for a list of things that are helpful refer to the first post in this thread and use the Bug Report Format

please serch for the information either on this site or via a search engine. as much as i would like to teach you all of the basics i do not have the time. perhaps one of the people that have posted on this thread will be willing to help you

Currently the only other mods I have are:
  • Street Lights
  • House Lights
  • Clear Roads
  • Fast Roping From Helicopters
  • Strippable Vehicles
  • Auto Refueling at Gas Stations
  • Short Intro Scene
Also I modified my existing scripts.txt because I had other modifications that would screw me up if I did a simple over right

Currently the only other mods I have are:
  • Street Lights
  • House Lights
  • Clear Roads
  • Fast Roping From Helicopters
  • Strippable Vehicles
  • Auto Refueling at Gas Stations
  • Short Intro Scene
Also I modified my existing scripts.txt because I had other modifications that would screw me up if I did a simple over right
please upload your scripts.txt and let me know what # you are reciving

here's my scripts.txt my serve isn't coming online for some reason..so it might be a bit before i can get the specific #'s, i do know its when I try and use the esp/teleport function as well as spawn in any of the weapons, I'll post another reply as soon as I can get the exact restrictions

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
did you add you player ID to the appropriate portions of code, for instructions on how to find your player ID please refer to the install instructions in the readme

I read It In The README But decided to skip it because it did not sound clear to me. i still could not find my ID so i put my players name, im guessing thats incorrrect though. So please correct me
what server provider do you have?

and my server just came online, I'll get the specific restrictions in a few minutes

Look n' Repair: Script restriction #44
Heal Players: Script restriction #45
Repair Buildings: Script restriction #41
Weapon Spawning: Script Restriction #112

Those are the four I get, everything else works
i will attempt to make the required modifications. inkko is better at BE then i am i will send him a message before i try to fix it and see if he is willing to give it a try

i will attempt to make the required modifications. inkko is better at BE then i am i will send him a message before i try to fix it and see if he is willing to give it a try

Awesome, no rush at all by the way, I have plenty of other things to work on within the server itself along with other things so just hit me back whenever you figured it out! Thanks a bunch again!!

I Have Been Gathering Scripts From Hacks And Addons For A While Now, If You Want All Of The Ones Ive Collected And Proven Safe, I Can Send You Them And You Can Check Them And Use Them For This.

EDIT: Also You Should Add:
- A Menu Like This One -

-Ability To Morph Into An Animal Or Zombie.

-All Weapons And Supplies Spawn

-Spawn Vehicles

-Change Other Peoples Skins (Make Them Hero Or Bandit)

- Slay/Kill Other Players

-Clear Other Players Menu's

- MiniGun :p

- Change Speed Of Player

- Broadcast Something On Screen

- Slay All Zombies
that is a malicious hack menu and will never be added as for the scripts you mentioned. some of them are malicious and others have no functionality for admins thus they will not be added
I'm trying to get this admin menu to work with this : http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-6-1-new-antihack-script.8552/ Did anyone managed to get it to work with this anti hack script?
it has been excessively mentioned both here and on the thread you linked they are inherently incompatible. and there is nothing anyone can do to make them work together

Ok i like this as an admin and would use this only to monitor my server. great tool...

but why did u add a debug menu? you totally weirded the whole thing up with that menu. also why would you let all people see this tool menu? ONLY ADMINS GET ADMIN TOOLS. debug is another script, really disliked how you merged them and made me pry apart the code to figure out how to get it to stop showing.

but when i edit my AdminToolsMain to not show the menu it still comes up for regulars...

Code:
//above here is the if statement for admins only.
adminmenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Tools Menu", [3], "#USER:ToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Skins Menu", [4], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Weapon Kits", [5], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Shields Menu", [6], "#USER:ShieldMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

];} else {//edited this and took out DEBUG aswell as for admins above.
adminmenu =
[
    ["",true],

["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
};

I just want them to not see the damn tools menu, as of now it shows the tools menu with the above code but when selected its empty.

Thanks for your help.

Maybe try this one? I changed a few things around. http://pastebin.com/Pcpm48bQ

ok this is definetly a hard to modify script.txt. but if you understand what needs to be done, it is very simple.

Get a program called "freeDiff" This program will let you take HIS scripts.txt and YOUR scripts.txt and find which lines differ from another and shows you the DIFFERENCE. this will take alot of time. good luck but his scripts worked 100% for me after i used this program to merge.

Ok i like this as an admin and would use this only to monitor my server. great tool...

but why did u add a debug menu? you totally weirded the whole thing up with that menu. also why would you let all people see this tool menu? ONLY ADMINS GET ADMIN TOOLS. debug is another script, really disliked how you merged them and made me pry apart the code to figure out how to get it to stop showing.

-snip-

I just want them to not see the damn tools menu, as of now it shows the tools menu with the above code but when selected its empty.

Thanks for your help.
change the code in Activate.sqf to
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

i added the debug because it is a popular mod and because of its popularity a lot of servers that use these tools also use /want a debug. the reason regular players see "Tools Menu" is so they can utilize the modified toggle function of the included debug. and that is the only option that non admins get. these tools are still in the beta stage and are constantly evolving based on user input. if enough users would like to see a change implemented then i will make that change happen, as of right now the integrated debug is a feature that the majority of the users like therefore it will remain a part of the tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back