DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
"######","######","######","######" should give you 4 admins, thats how i have it set up

Scroll wheel should give you the option if you are using hte newest

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if that was the template or not. Anyways, it turned out that I had a conflicting script (R3F Logi) I switched the order in the init.sqf and it worked fine.

Can someone post their scripts and .pbo for the chernarus (no debug)
I honestly have tried over and over and something in my scripts keeps kicking me out.

can someone take a look at my PBO and tell me whats wrong.....we keep getting "something went wrong please try again" add me on skype Snakynicksmith...will pay!

TAVIANA 2.0 FULL DUAL DEBUG VERSION WORKING!!!:)

What this mod does
this mod adds a scroll menu activated command menu, and UrbanSkaters dual admin debug monitor
tools in the menu are
ESP / teleport
God Mode
Vehicle God Mode
Fix Buildings​
Spectate Player​
Heal nearby players
Look-n-repair
6 skin options including invisible skin
17 weapon kits
and zombie shield
Installing
installs inside your mission.pbo, instructions are in README.me​
Comaptibly
this is a beta release.
if you get the tools to work on a map i have not added here please let me know so i can add it​
tested on server running DayZ chernarus version 1.7.6.1
Tested on server running Taviana 2.0, thanks fylthi
Download
By downloading this mod you agree to the terms of use​
Battleye tested
i will be periodically adding more tools
2mg391s.jpg
what would you like to see added (if any)​
1. different levels of admin menu (mod menu, admin menu, super admin menu)​
2. more tools, (what tools?)​
3. easier install process
4. different in game execution (hot-key)
5. Battleye compatibility (added)​
Bug Report Format
1 - what were you doing prior to the bug? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect)​
2 - full list of mods you are currently running?(rmod, AI, towing, lift,...etc)​
3 - map and dayz version?​
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools?​
5 - are you the only one experiencing this bug, just admins, or all players?​
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly?​
Terms Of Use
what you can do
- modify the code for private use​
- share unchanged code as long as credit is given​
-​
What you can NOT do
-modify the code for public use​
-share modified code​
- receive any form of compensation related to these tools or the code​
-​

THE BAD NEWS
Guys you may want to double check that you can get this to work on TAVIANA 2.0, as I could not get either Debug or NoDebug version to work (well the tools menu worked but no Zombie/loot spawns!) using the included instructions , on my DAYZ.ST Server.

THE GOOD NEWS!

I have got the FULL DEBUG Version working TAVIANA 2.0 on my DAYZ.ST by doing the following.

Put the \debug and the \admintools folders from the full version in your taviana mission.pbo.

in your \admintools folder overwrite the Activate.sqf with the Activate.sqf from the NODEBUG VERSION (basically it adds the below line to the original Activate.sqf)

Code:
 if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#####","#####"]) then {

don't forget to edit "#####","#####" with the UID's of your admins!

edit the "#####","####" with the UID's of your admins, in the AdminToolsMain.sqf in your \admintools

edit the "#####","####" with the UID's of your admins, in the playerstats.sqf in your \debug folder.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT

DO NOT EDIT THE LINE IN YOUR INIT.SQF FROM:

Code:
_playerMonitor =  [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

TO :

Code:
_playerMonitor =    [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

you can actually delete player_monitor.fsm as we won't be using it.

then add the line:
Code:
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
to the bottom of the init.sqf as usual. (although I had problems with the tools menu option showing as I have other scripts exec too, so moved it above them.)

the above can probably be tided up but this is how I got it working...

hope it works for you too.

TAVIANA 2.0 FULL DUAL DEBUG VERSION WORKING!!!:)

THE BAD NEWS
Guys you may want to double check that you can get this to work on TAVIANA 2.0, as I could not get either Debug or NoDebug version to work (well the tools menu worked but no Zombie/loot spawns!) using the included instructions , on my DAYZ.ST Server.

THE GOOD NEWS!

I have got the FULL DEBUG Version working TAVIANA 2.0 on my DAYZ.ST by doing the following.

Put the \debug and the \admintools folders from the full version in your taviana mission.pbo.

in your \admintools folder overwrite the Activate.sqf with the Activate.sqf from the NODEBUG VERSION (basically it adds the below line to the original Activate.sqf)

Code:
 if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#####","#####"]) then {

don't forget to edit "#####","#####" with the UID's of your admins!

edit the "#####","####" with the UID's of your admins, in the AdminToolsMain.sqf in your \admintools

edit the "#####","####" with the UID's of your admins, in the playerstats.sqf in your \debug folder.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT

DO NOT EDIT THE LINE IN YOUR INIT.SQF FROM:

Code:
_playerMonitor =  [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

TO :

Code:
_playerMonitor =    [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

you can actually delete player_monitor.fsm as we won't be using it.

then add the line:
Code:
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
to the bottom of the init.sqf as usual. (although I had problems with the tools menu option showing as I have other scripts exec too, so moved it above them.)

the above can probably be tided up but this is how I got it working...

hope it works for you too.

Hey Man,

thank you. it worked, I set up a Tavi instance (DayzCC 5.9.2.0), first I got no loot/zeds but with your fix both work now !!!

However our main Server is running Namalsk, so I guess I have to try to get it to work on that later after some testing ;)

Has anyone got it running on Namalsk ? If so could you share what you did?

Hey Man,

thank you. it worked, I set up a Tavi instance (DayzCC 5.9.2.0), first I got no loot/zeds but with your fix both work now !!!

However our main Server is running Namalsk, so I guess I have to try to get it to work on that later after some testing ;)

Has anyone got it running on Namalsk ? If so could you share what you did?

thanks for the comment.

btw could you give me the zip for DayzCC 5.9.2.0? I can only find 5.9.2.1 and I cannot get tavi 2.0 will not work on it, I think it was coded for tavi 3.0 well we all know where that ended up...

Ok obviously I am very late in this thread so i may have missed someone with a similar issue. I installed the mod on my server following the instructions in the readme, and when I joined the game all I had was the Tools menu with the option to toggle debug menu. no esp no observation, no tp..nothing at all was accessible to me. Anyone know what I did wrong or how to fix it?

Oh btw it is the Cherno w/ debug option i am using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back