DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok obviously I am very late in this thread so i may have missed someone with a similar issue. I installed the mod on my server following the instructions in the readme, and when I joined the game all I had was the Tools menu with the option to toggle debug menu. no esp no observation, no tp..nothing at all was accessible to me. Anyone know what I did wrong or how to fix it?

Oh btw it is the Cherno w/ debug option i am using

check your admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf :)
you need to put your if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["####"]) then {

#### = Your unique id, get from your player profile in game menu

Hello folks :). I am banging my head agaisnt the desk trying to get these tools to work. After reading through 46 pages until my eyes bleed. So I just ask for help LoL. I get all the way to the create character, then "oops something wrong"...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time. (cant seem to add a link.. Maybe I'm too new)

http://www.4shared.com/file/txljIW5t/dayz_mission.html

check your admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf :)
you need to put your if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["####"]) then {

#### = Your unique id, get from your player profile in game menu
I did add my UID into there when i installed. part of it is working to give me the debug..Dont think anyone else had that menu or if they did they didnt say.

Any other suggestions?

apparently you are recognized as a player not as an admin, so are you sure you have the correct UID? not GUID!

I see the warning for Taviana has now gone. Is this now working for Tavi? Or is there a fix amongst the 40 odd pages. If so any idea on the page number?

apparently you are recognized as a player not as an admin, so are you sure you have the correct UID? not GUID!
I will check again when I get home but I am fairly certain I used my UID.

In dayZ.ST database go to profile database, Find my name "Abstrakt", Click on edit and the second column is Unique_id ...The 8 digit number given there is what I used. Is that the one?

I have justed tried to install this onto a clean taviana 2.0 server running dayz 1.7.6.1

The menu appears and works fine, but for some reason no loot or zombies spawn.

Soon as I remove the mod the loot and zombies work.

Has anyone figured out how to make markers show up for Sarge's AI? I've been trying to figure this one out for about 2 days now -_- Would be very helpful for debuging purposes.

I will check again when I get home but I am fairly certain I used my UID.

In dayZ.ST database go to profile database, Find my name "Abstrakt", Click on edit and the second column is Unique_id ...The 8 digit number given there is what I used. Is that the one?
That is the same thing as ones player id. You need to make sure you are putting all the player ids in the spaces provided; activate.sqf, AdminToolsMain.sqf, and playerstats.sqf

ok so I tried it on Namalsk (DayCC 5.9.2.0).

At first I got a few kicks while connecting (script restriction). I fixed those though, so if anyone needs a scripts.txt for namalsk, I'll post it.

However these are the problems we encountered on Namalsk:
- random spawning (everytime you abort and relog you spawn somewhere else)
- invisible spawning (it seems you always spawn with the invisible skin on)

General Bugs we encountered on Tavi and Namalsk:
- no disabling the 'watch player" feature (you have to abort to the lobby to get back to your own character)
- sometimes the 'Admin Tools' option in the scroll menu just vanished, to fix it you have to relog
- sometimes after using GodMode you still have unlimited ammo (to fix: relog)
- 'watch n repair' is buggy (after repairing a car you cannot enter it and there are still options to repair broken parts)

The only other script that is running on both Tavi and Namalsk is Krixes Self Bloodbag Script

I believe there were more, but cant remember them now, sorry we didn't write them down ;)

Wishes for future versions:
- maybe something like a ghost mode/noclip mode?
- anti zombie aggro (would be better than dissappearing zombies imo)
- weapon kits: maybe make them customizable?
- giving yourself single items and weapons etc. --> useful for trading events or other special events like quests or something

I would appreciate some feedback for the namalsk problems, so if anyone got Ideas or even know how to get it running for namalsk please post ;)

thx in advance.

@veX
You can customize the weapon kits and even add more. You could add single item weapon kits aswell.

ok so I tried it on Namalsk (DayCC 5.9.2.0).

At first I got a few kicks while connecting (script restriction). I fixed those though, so if anyone needs a scripts.txt for namalsk, I'll post it.

However these are the problems we encountered on Namalsk:
- random spawning (everytime you abort and relog you spawn somewhere else)
- invisible spawning (it seems you always spawn with the invisible skin on)

General Bugs we encountered on Tavi and Namalsk:
- no disabling the 'watch player" feature (you have to abort to the lobby to get back to your own character)
- sometimes the 'Admin Tools' option in the scroll menu just vanished, to fix it you have to relog
- sometimes after using GodMode you still have unlimited ammo (to fix: relog)
- 'watch n repair' is buggy (after repairing a car you cannot enter it and there are still options to repair broken parts)

The only other script that is running on both Tavi and Namalsk is Krixes Self Bloodbag Script

I believe there were more, but cant remember them now, sorry we didn't write them down ;)

Wishes for future versions:
- maybe something like a ghost mode/noclip mode?
- anti zombie aggro (would be better than dissappearing zombies imo)
- weapon kits: maybe make them customizable?
- giving yourself single items and weapons etc. --> useful for trading events or other special events like quests or something

I would appreciate some feedback for the namalsk problems, so if anyone got Ideas or even know how to get it running for namalsk please post ;)

thx in advance.
This is how bug reports should be made EVERY time. thank you veX!!!!. i am currently in the process of moving so it will be a couple of days before i can release the vehicle spawning, TP to Admin, flip vehicle additions, and start on the latest bug reports and adding some new features. as for the features you have mentioned,
- noclip. what would you use this for?
- anti zombie agro. god mode should do this already for some reason its not. its on my bug list
- custom weapon kits. in the next release there will be a section of code added for you to make your own weapon kits along with a tutorial on how to make them and add them to the menu.

This is how bug reports should be made EVERY time. thank you veX!!!!. i am currently in the process of moving so it will be a couple of days before i can release the vehicle spawning, TP to Admin, flip vehicle additions, and start on the latest bug reports and adding some new features. as for the features you have mentioned,
- noclip. what would you use this for?
- anti zombie agro. god mode should do this already for some reason its not. its on my bug list
- custom weapon kits. in the next release there will be a section of code added for you to make your own weapon kits along with a tutorial on how to make them and add them to the menu.

Really no problem. I was searching for something like this for a while now so I'll do everything I can to help. I'm also not worried at all about the abusing aspect..I know my admins in RL and they are my admins because I can trust them, and I'd like to think other server admins are the same. Ofc there will always be black sheep but you know...not really our problem and their server will be pretty much empty after a few days of abusing ;)

- noclip was a suggestion from one of my admins, personally I don't know in what situation you would absolutely need this, when you can watch the player in question directly, but I'm gonna ask him and if its a good reason I'll get back to you on it, otherwise just forget it.
- great news about the weapon kits.
-anti zombie aggro as a seperate feature or as a replacement for the shield would imo still be beneficial, e.g. when you are invisible to check something/someone out (maybe if he is using an ESP), it is way more inconspicuous than when they are just vanishing right before the player :D (on that note, if invisible then silent_footsteps :p)

I'll keep testing, but first we need to get it to work on namalsk. I didn't think that the script could mess with the spawning, but namalsk is a very special map that way, it is in itself a little buggy sometimes. Any ideas why it would mess with the spawning on namalsk? If you need infos or files from me, I'll provide them ofc.

greetz

when i use teleport i get teleported back and forth from where i teleported to to where i was before....any idea on how to fix this? And i love the admin tools they have helped me catch many hackers:) thanks.

Has anyone figured out how to make markers show up for Sarge's AI? I've been trying to figure this one out for about 2 days now -_- Would be very helpful for debuging purposes.

Waypoints? well that can be enabled inside Sargeai\SARGE\SAR_config.sqf

//1=Enable or 0=disable debug. In debug could see a mark positioning de leader and another mark of the destination of movement, very useful for editing mission

Code:
KRON_UPS_Debug = 1;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back