DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiencing the same issues, I have completely removed the code/files for everything except these 5.​
ESP / teleport
God Mode
Vehicle God Mode
Spectate Player
Heal nearby players
Going to test the lag issues with just this, if this doesnt fix it, I bet it is an issue with putting the player monitor in another location.​

please let me know if that works, and i removed the player monitor line back to default while still running the admin tools, everything still worked, but the lag was there....so im not exactly sure whats causing it.

In the OP it says something about needing access to the dayz code, but im not seeing anywhere in the directions where i need to edit it.

it still is happening to one person, every now and then, doesnt seem to be as server wide or laggy, I am going to try returning the player monitor to normal and see if that still works

I turned off tents/zombies/dead bodies and put simple car logos on on the esp tool.

I wonder if it is cause the stupid esp/teleport mod is tracking all of the zombies on the map. That's got to be a load on the server. I may try to reduce everything to just vehicles and players on it.

i have refueling turned on, and now i'm trying to get the admin tools to work. i've got everything in where i believe it goes(except for the line thas was instructed to go at the bottom, didn't work there so i moved it up to experiment with it.)
ok, three problems:
1) i now stand up in all vehicles with arms out
2) i can HOLD F5 for the debug menu, but get nothing from anything else.
3)somewhere in the programming, it turned on the ability to hit "respawn" in the esc menu. while this doesn't seem like an issue(i've sure as shit wished it could hit it numerous times), when i hit respawn, it spits me out to debug fields, if i abort, it spawns me right beside where i died and i'm looking at my dead body.(not something i want to happen if i just got killed in a big ass firefight).

so, someone PLEASE help.
173.192.200.76:3102 is the server IP is anyone needs to look at anything
crowsdayz79.teamspeak3.com is the teamspeak we use.

it still is happening to one person, every now and then, doesnt seem to be as server wide or laggy, I am going to try returning the player monitor to normal and see if that still works

I turned off tents/zombies/dead bodies and put simple car logos on on the esp tool.

I wonder if it is cause the stupid esp/teleport mod is tracking all of the zombies on the map. That's got to be a load on the server. I may try to reduce everything to just vehicles and players on it.

Would you please provide me with an example of what this code looks like? As I need to make some modifications to deal with the lag and this seems like a good place to start. Just don't want to screw the pooch.

does not work for me at all

i couldnt find this in my file
find this code if (!isDedicated) then { // If mission is loaded by a player execute the player monitor 0 fadeSound 0; 0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED", 60]; _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];

Would you please provide me with an example of what this code looks like? As I need to make some modifications to deal with the lag and this seems like a good place to start. Just don't want to screw the pooch.

Still trying to work out the lag myself. I think it's the player monitor. Unfortunately when going back to the stock player monitor, it kills off the ability to teleport. ESP, God mode, car god mode, spectate, and heal seem to still work.

I am going to try and play around with teleport and see if I can get it to work and then i will post up what I did.

Guys attempting to install this is really confusing me, I honestly just don't understand how to do it can anyone explain how to install this the easiest way? Or like if anyone knows of any videos that would make it so much easier? Thanks in advance if anyone can, really would like to use this!:D

even tho i coudnt find the line i specified in my earlier post
i have managed to make it partialy work
the only problem i had was the debug monitor not showing at all
and people reporting of beeing stuck in place then moving one step then beeing stuck again
so i had to remove it again...

Lag file is Hotkey.sqf
When I remove the line [] execVM "admintools\Hotkey.sqf"; everything is working perfectly, no more lag, but menu is very tight in 19-20 custom buttons, but it works;)

---
sry for my bad english, I used google.translate

Lag file is Hotkey.sqf
When I remove the line [] execVM "admintools\Hotkey.sqf"; everything is working perfectly, no more lag, but menu is very tight in 19-20 custom buttons, but it works;)

---

so your're saying you bound the buttons to something else and that removed the lag issue?

so your're saying you bound the buttons to something else and that removed the lag issue?

How are you binding the command to custom buttons?

no,
until the emergence hotkey.sqf in this release, you had to put on 19-20 custom buttons.
Now I can not even find where I changed it. but it works for me even without hotkey.sqf

hotkey.sqf menu comes a very fast and I liked it, but because of the lag on the server I hotkey.sqf turned off, but the old menu access is still possible on my custom buttons 19-20

---

Found the old Hotkey code, this is the original hotkey.sqf on the github

-//Player only
-if (!isDedicated) then {
- hotkey_hitme = 0;
- hotkey_tools = 0;
- dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
- private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
- _dikCode = _this select 1;
- _handled = false;
- if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
- dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
- _nill = [] execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf"; };
- if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
- dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
- };
- if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
- dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
- _nill = [] execVM "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
- };
- if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
- dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
- };
- if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10)) then {
- dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
- };
- _handled
- };
-};

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back