DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that the download for the repository doesn't work? Just can't download it. WinRar replies with an error which says that the downloaded file is damaged.

btw if any admin uses ESP / Teleport ,Server is getting a big LAG ...and if we stop esp/tele it shows up the tool menu up to 3 times !

any fixes so far ...?

cheers fox

keep trying but it doesn't work... tried with GUID and ID

I'm running dayzcc
u need help integrating it in DayZ CC?

if u send me your mission file i will do it for u !

@ SUPERSANCH. use 7.zip !

hello, running dayz taviana 2.0 with your tool ... its there a problem with server that run high population?
it seems that after the server has run for like 2 hours with 30-60 players i cant access the tools menu anymore.

the waiting for character to create takes pretty long time then and i see the debug monitor appearing and disappearing again.

btw what does this actually do : " waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)}; " ?

hello, running dayz taviana 2.0 with your tool ... its there a problem with server that run high population?
it seems that after the server has run for like 2 hours with 30-60 players i cant access the tools menu anymore.

the waiting for character to create takes pretty long time then and i see the debug monitor appearing and disappearing again.

btw what does this actually do : " waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)}; " ?
Waits till the player is alive and then if the display (main display as in the game) is active. Basically if the player dies it will re-run when they come back.

Found a new issue. it appears after updating my admin tools/debug to the latest menu, the normal player tools menu does not appear..i have access to the admin tools menu and the admin debug but other players have nothing. looked over the code and cant find a reason for this however I am Very very new to all of this and am probably missing something obvious.

Found a new issue. it appears after updating my admin tools/debug to the latest menu, the normal player tools menu does not appear..i have access to the admin tools menu and the admin debug but other players have nothing. looked over the code and cant find a reason for this however I am Very very new to all of this and am probably missing something obvious.
Easy, in activate.sqf change
Code:
waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};
to
Code:
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

Anyways, I don't know why everyone gets the problem with vehicles resetting after restart. I never get this issue, then again I worked on the script more than the last person. I will need a volunteer to test my Mission.pbo and Server.pbo (dayz.st for Chernarus). Just message me and I can let you test it.

Call me for Volunteer and beta testing.

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

hi guys i am getting this error in my RTP log i know that it is to do with the tool as this is the only new script i have installed

Code:
20:29:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 298: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.init': Missing ';' at the end of line
20:29:02 Error context ,0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=
20:29:02 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 298: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.Sarge': '"' encountered instead of '='
20:29:02 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

could some please help me

I have that same problem maninthebox, I go in to the game, I click tools menu, nothing happens, 1min tools menu pops up again, I click it nothing happens, I hope we can figure this out. I entered my player id in to the ####s and I get the menu, it just won't open...

Ok I figured it out looking at another mission.pbo.

First of all use the player ID as stated in the original guide and then add in your init.sqf this line

Code:
AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";

under

Code:
// Set Tonemapping
"Filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4];
setToneMapping "Filmic";

I'm using the debug version for chernarus.
so my code is
Code:
// Set Tonemapping
"Filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4];
setToneMapping "Filmic";
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";

Add "playerstats" line if you are using the debug version, too.

I hope this can help or just let me now in pm

The problem I'm having now is with teleport and Weapong tools.
I get kicked with script restriction 112.

any advice ?

That sleep 30; for activation is to prevent what exactly? Explain the problems if I take it out, maybe I can take a look at a solution to this sleep, which is a thread sleep, should be a more precise way

Good, the new version now has dynamic player list menu and tele others to admin, i had to write my own scripts for those, also have dynamic menu for the vehicles and weapons. Its pain to filter weapons to just DayZ legal list without any hardcoded references, anyone tried this dynamic list of legal DayZ weapons?

Is PHX the main developer for this or is there someone else? I'd like to discuss with the dev on the performance of these scripts, the lag etc and how they can be improved.

Reactions: Fox
ok little bug report !

On Cherno i did some fixes and vehicles not respawning @ restart .so thats good .
On Panthera1.8 i have the same issue as others : vehicles respawning at there old positions

Bugs :
-Sometimes Toolmenu disappears !
-ESP/Teleport is Lagging !
-If ESP/Teleport is active and will be deactivated it causes the tool showing up twice and triple times !
-Issue on both Servers i host: Playeritems not saving anymore their gear in the TENTS they were given by Players !

Anyone knows how to fix the issue, when you change skin, the menu won't pop up again? - has to restart the game to make it show again. Thanks in advance

Anyone knows how to fix the issue, when you change skin, the menu won't pop up again? - has to restart the game to make it show again. Thanks in advance
Try replacing the code in Activate.sqf with this one:
Code:
	sleep 30;
	atMenuGl = player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};
And add these "waituntil" and "if" statements to all your skin script files:
Code:
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 5;
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
If !isNil(atMenuGl) then {
player removeAction atMenuGl;
atMenuGl = player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};
I havent tested it yet, but u can give it a try.[/code]

Try replacing the code in Activate.sqf with this one:
Code:
sleep 30;
};
And add these "waituntil" and "if" statements to all your skin script files:
Code:
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 5;
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
If !isNil(atMenuGl) then {
player removeAction atMenuGl;
};
I havent tested it yet, but u can give it a try.[/code]

If you change the skin with the admintools there is no problem, the "Tools Menu" action is still there, at least for me on 2 servers (lingor and namalsk), but if you change the skin via the in-game inventory (e.g. you find a ghillie and click on wear clothes) then it won't show up again. to fix it you have to abort to the lobby and relog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back