dayZ (arma) AI Controlled Bus Route.

I would package it in DayZ_server.pbo, and add the files as an exception in BE, as you have done but I think the file name is enough for the filter. yet, if it ain't broke then don't fix it :)

Trying to get this working with Helis. The helicopter flies right past the waypoints, slows to a halt , hovers for about 5 seconds then moves on. It doesn't land even though the waypoint height is set to 0 .. Any ideas ? (I'm only trying this with helis because in the original code somewhere it says something about having that height variable for playing with helis) so I did ;)

Helis will only land at a nearby (within 500m) helipad when the waypoint is set to disembark. Should be possible to force the vehicle to land or at least hover near the ground. Would need sscripting
Am experimenting with markers instead of waypoints.

I'm trying to get this on a Sahrani map. I've set the waypoints up and use a LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1 as the Ikarus gets hung up on some of the turns.
I have two problems though;
1. It does one lap and then drives to the center of the map and parks, and
2. player_axeBus.sqf is not stopping for players between stops. It runs through the once, to add the eventhandlers, but then the rest doesn't execute again. dropping the stop actions out of the loop also fails, I'm told because stop is not a local command??

Any clues?

On epoch 1.0.2.5 we cant get into their bus... any fix?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Does anyone know the actions I need to white list for my anti hacks the script is working fine. Only I can get in the bus as my antihacks stops the scroll wheel.

Great script btw

Not being able to get in the bus is usually due to an AI mission. If the side retaliation is changed then players are no longer friends, so the driver locks the bus.

can you be a bit more specific on CANT GET INTO THE BUS?
because i have it running on epoch 1.0.2.5 and it works well...

@Gagi2
Are you running the mission script?
If the bus stop's at the waypoint's i don't get the scrollmenu for "ride in back", "gear", and so on.

@axeman
Any way to make an exception for the driver and his mate?

i have the AI and the NPC Missions running too now since yesterday...
and the bus still works without any problems...

Gagi did u use sarge or bandit ai or did u fixed something..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

I had the same problem, my way to fix it:
Open init_bus, I change this:

Code:
        _axeBusUnit = objNull;
        _axeBusGroup = createGroup WEST;
        _axeBuspawnpos = [13128.2,10381.9,0];
        _unitpos = [13125.2,10416,0];
        _axeBusWPradius = 2;//waypoint radius

_axeBusDriver = objNull;

//Set Sides
        _firstRun = _this select 0;
        if(_firstRun)then{
        createCenter WEST;
        RESISTANCE setFriend [WEST,1];//Like Survivors..
        RESISTANCE setFriend [WEST,0];//Don't like banditos !
        WEST setFriend [RESISTANCE,1];
        EAST setFriend [RESISTANCE,0];

For DZAI users, you could try using the Civilian side for the AI Bus, since DZAI doesn't modify the Civilian side settings. Disclaimer - I don't know what side effects there could be for the bus script.

Reactions: Fox
@Bexs: Thx, works wunderfull.

Another problem... :D
In Epoch there are roadblocks, trash and wrecks on the road and the AI totaly ignore this and driving without breaking or dodging in this junk. If a drivable car is on the road, the AI is driving around it. Is there a way to disable the random junkspawn or let the AI drive around it?

Back