DayZ Base Building 1.3 Discussion

Anyone have an issue with gates not hiding when you open gate from keypad? mine makes the noise, but gates dont disappear.

I switched my gates to use setPosATL since hideObject isn't synced to clients who logged in or died after it ran. It's antihack that interferes with hideObject.

Also make sure you whitelist all the new actions in your antihack. Quickest way to find them is grep the files for "addAction"

I switched my gates to use setPosATL since hideObject isn't synced to clients who logged in or died after it ran. It's antihack that interferes with hideObject.

Also make sure you whitelist all the new actions in your antihack. Quickest way to find them is grep the files for "addAction"

Thank you

So what did you do to about operate_roofs.sqf? Do you know what in Antihack blocks this?

So what did you do to about operate_roofs.sqf? Do you know what in Antihack blocks this?

It's in this section

Code:
            BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {

I don't use that antihack though so can't help more than this infiSTAR is the best person to speak to.

I use hideObject for roofs and single gates and setposATL for the main gates, you could just use setPosATL for everything since antihack won't mind that command, however setPos is a little slower to complete than hideObject. At some point I'll rewrite mine to use hideObject first then use setpos....

Thanks, I will c
It's in this section

Code:
            BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {

I don't use that antihack though so can't help more than this infiSTAR is the best person to speak to.

I use hideObject for roofs and single gates and setposATL for the main gates, you could just use setPosATL for everything since antihack won't mind that command, however setPos is a little slower to complete than hideObject. At some point I'll rewrite mine to use hideObject first then use setpos....

Thanks, I will check for it when I get off work. I don't use infistar either because his is shitty, out dated, and he stole actually stole it from Dami's Antihack. So I'll share this with Dami.

Thanks, I will c

Thanks, I will check for it when I get off work. I don't use infistar either because his is shitty, out dated, and he stole actually stole it from Dami's Antihack. So I'll share this with Dami.

Nice wasn't even aware Dami was also selling antihack, I'll have to look into that

Do you have a link for it? I can't seem to find Damis opendayz account

Nice wasn't even aware Dami was also selling antihack, I'll have to look into that

Do you have a link for it? I can't seem to find Damis opendayz account

Dami is the original developer. Infistar and Blur stole from Dami.

Dami is telling me that his antihack is not blocking rHideObject, but it is most likely blocking that particular "call RE" which is a security vulnerability. So looks I will just try the setPosATL for all.

Dami is the original developer. Infistar and Blur stole from Dami.

Dami is telling me that his antihack is not blocking rHideObject, but it is most likely blocking that particular "call RE" which is a security vulnerability. So looks I will just try the setPosATL for all.

Strange I thought I read hangender and monky were the original authors. SetPosATL is certainly less hassle anyway and its how the gates always used to work. Just remember to use ATL instead of just regular SetPos.

gates and roofs work now, thank you.

I wanting to configure AxeMan's Illuminant Tower Lighting script for BB 1.3, and in the readme is says to follow the instructions in the optional features folder, but there are non. did you guys forgot to make this or forget to add it?

gates and roofs work now, thank you.

I wanting to configure AxeMan's Illuminant Tower Lighting script for BB 1.3, and in the readme is says to follow the instructions in the optional features folder, but there are non. did you guys forgot to make this or forget to add it?

Think rosska probably just forgot to add the instructions for it after he got it working

Change

Code:
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_nrGen = (position _x) nearEntities [_genCls,_rngGen];
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};
[_lCol,_lbrt,_lamb,[_x],[_doLit]] call fnc_axeTl;

to

Code:
if ((_x getVariable ["characterID", "0"]) == "0") then {
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};
};

Think rosska probably just forgot to add the instructions for it after he got it working

Change

Code:
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};

to

Code:
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};
};

Thank you!

Finally got this working, put it into custom folder and modified what was necessary, whitelisted in antihack. Looks working, saving, respawning after restart.
BUT
Does anybody know, what about sql cleanup script present in Pwn0zor's pack? I mean, it cleans object data from objects not used for some time, according to "last_updated" column in db table. But i did not find any way to update objects on base. Cars, tents have option like "save tent", and they updated and not deleted. Are objects on base updated somehow? Or i need to somehow correct/amend mysql cleanup script?

Change

Code:
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};

to

Code:
_doLit=true;
if(_ndGen)then{
_gnCnt = count _nrGen;
if(_gnCnt < 1)then{
_doLit=false;
};
};
};

I am getting this error in my rpt.

while {alive player}
do
{
if ((_x getVariable ["characterID", "0"]) == >
Error position: <_x getVariable ["characterID", "0"]) == >
Error Undefined variable in expression: _x
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\lights\tower_lights.sqf, line 20
Error in expression <ts.sqf";

I'm getting kicked for Script Restriction #40 but i dont know where and what to add there =/

EDIT: here is the filter part:
Code:
//5 greeted
5 _b0x1337
5 _dummyveh
5 _minimap
5 "_box addBackpackCargoGlobal"
5 "_cute"
5 "_logic setpos [1000,10,0]"
5 "_lpajd addaction skin"
5 "_stuff"
5 "\"You\""
5 "abox1"
5 "beeeh"
5 "hint '"
5 "hint \""
5 "hintSilent '"
5 "hintSilent \"" !"hintSilent \"LOW FPS, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR GRAPHIC SETTINGS\"" !"hintSilent \"\";"
5 "infi5TAR"
5 "lol\car.sqf"
5 "menu_star"
5 "player setVehicleInit \"allUnits = [];\";"
5 "selectedItemCountLeft = lnbText"
5 "SP_bindmenu"
5 "Systems Online"
5 "tentList = allmissionobjects \"Land_A_tent\";"
5 @TheWarZ
5 101000
5 action_crate1
5 AH_OFF_LOL
5 ammo_norecoil
5 antiAggro_zeds
5 ax_main_menu
5 BigFuckinBullets
5 BIS_dynamicText !"\"BIS_dynamicText\"" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_dynamicText',_this select 0];"
5 dayz-injector
5 F1_ALX
5 gible
5 Helltex
5 igodokxtt
5 infiSTAR
5 MedMen
5 Metallica
5 MY_KEYDOWN_FNC
5 myvar23
5 ProDayz
5 Shadowy_NONRE
5 Ug8YtyGyvguGF
5 wasteland
5 wuat
5 zeus_star
5 ZombieShield

Last edited:
Question, I am about to add this to my Overwatch server. We run the DZAI instead of Sarge. The base guards sound so so cool but you said it Supports Sarge only. Any chance you can get this to support DZAI or tell me what code I need to change to do that?

Lastly the creation of the zombie shield is great!!!

i think the problem that you have with DZAI is that there is no option to set them friendly at all.

That sir would be the problem. So lokos like that option is out. Unless they want to add them and maybe somehow have them despawn when the players are within a certain radius for that PUID but NOT despawn when other players enter within that PUID.

1.0.4.2 epoch, after intensive 2 day. No results.
Wait Hoster each time.
I have to delete and follow the instructions.
I even view the file mission.pbo other epoch 1.0.2.4 server to which it works.
without success. I continued my research.

Back