DayZ Base Building 1.3 Discussion

This is really frustrating. Does ANY ONE have the BE filters working for this? I keep getting kicked when placing a flag. ;(
make the filters yourself man.. what are you getting kicked for? you need to go into your RPT, or if your server provider offers it, the log representing the type of restriction. Then you make a filter for that thing you're getting kicked for in the "".txt in your BE folder.

Ok so you need tp go into your RPT or your createvehicle.log if you have one and find where it shows you being kicked for "createvehicle restriction #0" and will have something in quotes after it. Thats the actual reason youre being kicked. Thats what you neef to filter. What does that say?

I just searched the createvehicle.log for kick and it didn't find anything?
make sure the log you're looking reflects the same time span that you got kicked in. If you got kicked at 8 oclock but the log starts at 9 oclock it wont have the kick in there. Best way is to go get kicked right now and check the log right away

make sure the log you're looking reflects the same time span that you got kicked in. If you got kicked at 8 oclock but the log starts at 9 oclock it wont have the kick in there. Best way is to go get kicked right now and check the log right away

Doing that right now I'll see what I get thanks for helping me so far muchly appreciated!

so no one has any ideas why admins can build but players cant with damis anti hack? i have the actions check and commanding menu check disabled but still does not work...players click build and nothing happens then they click it again it says your already building...any help would be great

Paste your create vehicle.txt please.
Your filter should look like
Code:
!="FlagCarrierBIS_EP1"
but placement is important. This part is hard to articulate for me so I'd rather see your createvehicle.txt

I have installed this multiple ways using base packs, instructions, custom server packs that claim to have it working. I get the menu to pop up, but the "build" button is all whited out. It will not let me build anything, but I see the menu, requirements, which have been met, but "build" is whited out on everything.

I have installed this multiple ways using base packs, instructions, custom server packs that claim to have it working. I get the menu to pop up, but the "build" button is all whited out. It will not let me build anything, but I see the menu, requirements, which have been met, but "build" is whited out on everything.
you need exact amount of items in your inventory no more no less

@DangerRuss yup yup its working with infiSTAR, but you will have to make little changes to make it fully working
how did you get it for regular players to be able to build? for my players they get to click build but nothing happens then they try again and it says your already building any ideas?

Base guards are broke for me.
They spawn but don't despawn when I remove the flag.

When I click the toggle option I get.
"No guards were found in the area"
If the options do work, the AI are shooting me like crazy.

PS: I was build the flag and got raped before I could finish building it.

Paste your create vehicle.txt please.
Your filter should look like
Code:
!="FlagCarrierBIS_EP1"
but placement is important. This part is hard to articulate for me so I'd rather see your createvehicle.txt

This is my createvehicle.txt

Code:
//new
5 !(^DZ_|^z_|^WeaponHolder|Box|^Smoke|^Chem|^._40mm|_DZ$|^Trap) !=(SeaGull|SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)|CZ_VestPouch_EP1|R_M136_AT|Stash(Small|Medium)|(|Dome)TentStorage|Wire_cat1) !=(JackDaniels|(Tin|Soda)Can|RoadFlare|WoodenArrowF|zZombie_Base|Land_Fire_DZ|ParachuteWest|Grenade(_|HandTimed)(West|East)) !=CMflareAmmo !=(WildBoar|Rabbit|Sheep|Goat|Hen|Cow0[1234])
5 SeaGull //set to its own line so we know which kick we have here with out looking in the logs
1 ^DZ_ !=DZ_(British_ACU|Czech_Vest_Puch|(TK_Assault_Pack|Patrol_Pack|Assault_Pack|ALICE_Pack|CivilBackpack|Backpack)_EP1)
1 ^z_ !=z_((|new_)villager[1234]|(|new_)worker[1234]|teacher|hunter|suit[12]|soldier(|_pilot|_heavy)|policeman|doctor|priest)
1 ^WeaponHolder !=WeaponHolder !=WeaponHolder_(Item(CamoNet|Crowbar|Fuelcan|Hatchet|Jerrycan|Tent)|Melee(BaseBallBat(|Nails)|BatBarbed|Machete)) !=WeaponHolder_Part(Engine|Fueltank|Generic|Glass|VRotor|Wheel)
1 Box !=(MedBox[01]|AmmoBoxSmall_(556|762)|Item(Match|Tool)box|equip_pvc_box|FoodBox[012])
1 ^Smoke !=SmokeShell(|Red|Green|Yellow)
1 ^Chem !=Chem(Green|Red|Blue)
1 ^._40mm !=(G_40mm_HE|G_40mm_Smoke|F_40mm_White|F_40mm_Green)
1 _DZ$ !=(BanditW?1|Camo1|Sniper1|Soldier1|Survivor([123]|W2))_DZ !=(Land_Fire|Sandbag1|Hedgehog|BearTrap|CamoNet|GrenadeHandTimedWest)_DZ
1 ^Trap Trap(_Cans|Tripwire(Flare|Grenade|Smoke)|BearTrap(Smoke|Flare))
//5=Soldier1_DZ // soldier skin may be allowed on private hives
1=(SmallSecondary|HelicopterExplo(Small|Big)) // log explosions (optional)
//1=(MedBox[01]|AmmoBoxSmall_(556|762)|FoodBox[012]) // log box (optional)
1=WeaponHolder_(Item(Fuel|Jerry)can|Part(Engine|Fueltank|Generic|Glass|VRotor|Wheel)) // log vehicle parts (optional)
//1=(BanditW?1|Camo1|Sniper1|Soldier1|Survivor([123]|W2))_DZ // log character creation (optional)
1=Grenade(_|HandTimed)(West|East)

//will remove everything below later once we are kicking for everything but whats filtered
5 (AAV|T90|M1A2_TUSK_MG|AV8B2|Mine|ARTY_|SADARM_|LASER_|WP_|_MLRS|_81|_82|_105|_120|_122|_227|_AA|_AP|_80|_57|_85|_100|_125|_30)
5 (_ied|_CRV7|_MEEWS|_SMAW|_GRAD|_SABOT|_SH|KORD|DSHKM|MK19|AGS|Nest_|R_PG|R_OG|B_|_YakB|cock|BBarracks|_LHD_|_acr|MASH_|Fort_)
5 (BasicWeapons|SpecialWeapons|_uav)
5 _AT !=R_M136_AT

//not in dayz 1.7.7.1
//Set to 1 to log only for the sake of people using older dayz versions, will set to 5 or remove at a later time.
1 R_M136_AT
1 CZ_VestPouch_EP1

well this looks fairly straight forward to me since most of your lines are set to 1.. when you change a line from 5 to a 1, it will log the offense but not kick for it. 5 is a kick and a log. So try adding that filter I gave you to the end of the first line. Give a space after the last thing and type that filter. Save it and restart the server.

well this looks fairly straight forward to me since most of your lines are set to 1.. when you change a line from 5 to a 1, it will log the offense but not kick for it. 5 is a kick and a log. So try adding that filter I gave you to the end of the first line. Give a space after the last thing and type that filter. Save it and restart the server.

I will give that ago thank you :)

Back