DayZ Chenarus Auto Refuel! All stations!

i dont know what to tell you, the way i was told to do it from talkn with ayan4m1 on irc, was to make a package by adding what i wanted into the directory /pkg/mypkgname, then use build.pl -with-mypkgname, he also told me to learn the directory structure so i just been trying to fig stuff out on my own

as far as the mission.sqm i did not use the one posted, i made my own trigger points and changed their sizes how i wanted, but from what i can see it looks legit, your problem may be due to you not correctly adding it in

im not a coder, i dont claim to be, im figuring stuff out as i go, if my instructions did not help you any, im sorry.
the best i can tell you from this point is to tinker with it and try to fig out whats wrong for yourself, and post back what you did to get it working for you so that others may have more valuable info

Mattz. Thank you this works (kind of) It does auto refuel. How ever refuels realllyyy quick. I had a near empty fuel tank pulled up to a gas station and it just auto refueled to a full tank in 2-3 seconds (is this intentional?). also it did not turn the engine off, did not pop a message up saying a percentage. Other wise it works.. I'll have a look at your script and see why its going so fast for me. But thank you for the mission file. We're getting there =)

@UP

Agree - working, but without any note about refueling and RLY RLY FAST. Is it possible to edit the speed?

Works for me, just refueled at the fuel station south of Pustoshka.

I didn't see any text on the screen but the engine stopped and fuel went straight up to full..

I added the code as in the pastebin link, thanks..

Would adjusting the sleep times help ?

Also looking at vehicleChat it says for Operation Flashpoint, does this matter ?

Check bro this:

Code:
// by Mattz for DayZ (Code (C))
private ["_config","_count","_i","_magazines","_object","_type","_type_name"];
_object = _this select 0;
_type = typeof _object;
if (_object isKindOf "ParachuteBase") exitWith {};
if (!alive _object) exitWith {};
_object vehicleChat "Refueling...";
_object engineOn false;
sleep 1.5;
_object engineOn false;
_type_name = typeOf _object;
_object vehicleChat format ["Filling %1... Please wait...", _type];
sleep 1.5;
while {fuel _object < 0.99} do {
    _object engineOn false;
    _object setFuel fuel _object + 0.1;
    sleep 0.7;
    };
_object vehicleChat format ["%1 is ready...", _type_name];
if (true) exitWith {};

U have here: " _object vehicleChat "Refueling..."; " We have text in script, but there is no text ingame....I dont se a problem, mby some1? Anyway how we can edit the refuel Time?

I would adjust the sleep 0.7 in the while {fuel _object < 0.99} loop to something higher so it pauses for more on each 'pump' of fuel. Not sure what effect it would have on the game for the client though..

I have seen your complaints and am working on the next release as we speak!

Do you guys have side chat enabled??

disableChannels[]={0,1,2,6};

0 = Global
1 = Side
2 = Command
3 = Group
4 = Vehicle
5 = Direct
6 = System
That is in your description.ext file in the mission fileMake sure 5 is not listed

There is no complaints! Im not ur customer! I appreciate your work, I noticed a small mistake and I can not deal with it

No complaints from me either, thanks for your work.

I changed the _object setFuel fuel _object + 0.1; from +0.1 to +0.02 and it glugs up pretty slowly. Am messing with the text, have tried side channel and not noticed anything as yet..

No complaints from me either, thanks for your work.

I changed the _object setFuel fuel _object + 0.1; from +0.1 to +0.02 and it glugs up pretty slowly. Am messing with the text, have tried side channel and not noticed anything as yet..

Oh great, need to check it then!

That is in your description.ext file in the mission fileMake sure 5 is not listed

disableChannels[]={0,2,6};

Its not, im still waiting for ur fix m8!

Am quite new to this, looking at the Wiki it is a after the vehicle name for vehicleChat. _object must be the vehicle as it is re-fueling and switching the engine off. Is it possible to get the name from the array and use that for the chat ? vehicleName vehicleChat text

Must go for some sleep now :)

Hey Guys

I am VERY sorry I am SO late... But I have spent this entire time working on it, and I have sorted every bug.
You used to be able to park, start the refuel and drive away, but it will still continue to refuel, this is now fixed, and there are some changes with regards to helis...

Will commit to github now...

:D

Mattz don't apologize we appreciate all the hard work you've been doing on this.

I was going to mention that refuel bug but i wanted to make sure it was repeatable before i told you. Glad you were able to find and squash it. I will test this now and see =)
Thanks again!

Oh what are the changes to the helis?

It allows time for the heli to land and turn off its engine, if the engine is not turned off, it will not fuel it :)
Also when things flew/drove away it would keep glitching and/or keep refueling, now it should work!

Back