DayZ Escape

Can you all just fucking drop it? Take it up with Blur or the other admins. opendayz does not have time for your petty bullshit so get the hell off the forums if you're going to be causing issues.

Thanks guys who posted positive feedback and to those like Matt L and Infrared,
Those two players who were flaming here have had their posts deleted because they were flaming, trolling and spamming.
They joined up with other players playing the mod and then learned of their locations and tried to take stuff from their base and were caught doing so..
They left and then went around and started heading back (person in the base was watching them/the road) and they left TS while on the way.. and were shot in the process because they were from the other players point of view trying to go back and attack people who had been playing longer..

Enough of that, they died and raged..
The players who killed them tried to say sorry and it was a misunderstanding and tried to give them gear back but they were like no we are done.

Then they rentered the TS/Channel started recording and started flaming/swearing at the players who attacked them.

Childish behavior if you ask me..
If you have any questions feel free to message me but do not spam or troll here as it will be deleted.

okay, I have finished the spawning system, which took like 30 mins. and i am suprised someone has not done this yet..

spawns are based on humanity. the better humanity, better spawns. it will be interesting how it plays out. We are going to test it soon on the test server, hope it works out nicely!

P.S.- everyone stop bitching.

-blur

okay, I have finished the spawning system, which took like 30 mins. and i am suprised someone has not done this yet..

spawns are based on humanity. the better humanity, better spawns. it will be interesting how it plays out. We are going to test it soon on the test server, hope it works out nicely!

P.S.- everyone stop bitching.

-blur
Guess i'll have to play as a hero then...xD

I'd Like to see some reviews of this mod. likes, dislikes. what you think should be changed, favorite parts?

ok what i like
the new sound of the gunshots for example... silenced m4a1 sounds really nice =)

what i dont like
that i couldnt test it very intense because of my fast bloodloss everytime ^^

what i hate
the fucking rain on this server *gg* please give me an umbrella at least ^^

-Likes- Just about everything in the mod. I like the guns, sounds, vehicles, community, and Mechanics, along with Map customizations
-In the middle- The rain, it is kinda annoying, but it's still pretty sick.
-Dislike- I Absoulutley hate how slow my Hatchback is off terrain. I've been trying to search for another vehicle e.g. a Ural but no luck.

I honestly recommend all players try this mod out. It brings a new and great Survival, and PVP aspect to DayZ, which Overwatch has somewhat failed to do.

-Likes- Just about everything in the mod. I like the guns, sounds, vehicles, community, and Mechanics, along with Map customizations
-In the middle- The rain, it is kinda annoying, but it's still pretty sick.
-Dislike- I Absoulutley hate how slow my Hatchback is off terrain. I've been trying to search for another vehicle e.g. a Ural but no luck.

I honestly recommend all players try this mod out. It brings a new and great Survival, and PVP aspect to DayZ, which Overwatch has somewhat failed to do.
Overwatch isn't a finished mod!

1.8.0.2 DayZ came out in the last few days, working on updating the mod to that version because it provides much needed bug fixes and stuff like that, I have the base of crafting down.. going to add some basic weapons to craft so we can test it then I can expand if we find no errors (so far just me alone testing it, the crafting is working good)

Removed some unused stuff and added some new features and vehicles, more rugged terrain vehicles such as landrovers and Humvees, new civilian helicopters and also most likely going to remove the view restriction on helicopters.

New skins will be coming next update too, more soldier skins and more Fresh Clothes!

Also a new part of the game, a new big city with a haunting past.. Infection City.
(more details to come!)

Also the spawns will be improved as you will spawn around a town next update rather than far up near debug. That wasn't too fun.

Back