DayZ Escape

Sounds excellent and I look forward to play and test the new update! I hope to get my hands on a helicopter and a larger vehicle! I also saw the crafting display live from twitch earlier, looks great and I think it might be cool if you could implement house building to it, similar to origins were you can store things in it. Don't do similar to Epoch, not to find of Epoch's work anymore.

Oh yeah! Can't forge about humanity spawn man! How could you! ;) great piece of work blur, can't wait to test that out too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome that the spawns are changing. My first spawn was so far away it was silly. It would have kept players away from the mod.

I really disliked the rain too.

The AI at Skalisty Island didn't even engage us. Had a lot of zombies glitched in the barracks floor.

those ai are place holders for now. we are going to configure them to look and work better soon.

Right now the AI are like if I can see you directly I will spray you down with bullets, but if not they let you pass lol

Finishing the update soon.. if all works out, the update will come in the next day or so, ready for the weekend testing!!

Preview of something new coming to the next update which will be very soon!

ha2xECe.png

If you cant see well because of glare, its an all black huey!

you were kicked off the game...
so i guess the server is not updated to the latest version yet?

you were kicked off the game...
so i guess the server is not updated to the latest version yet?

Not yet, there were problems with it, one of the files was unsigned because I was rushed. The server will be on the old version until the update comes on Tuesday or Monday. Keep what you have now if you want, I will post the files that need to be replaced then too so you only have to download something small and not a bigger file, but for now its on the old version until we can get it fixed (server wasnt accepting a new key so thats not an option)

TL;DR If you would like to play its on the old version and use that. The new update will come very soon though !

NEW UPDATE TO THE MOD! Version 0.4.1 !

DAYZ ESCAPE 0.4.1 Changelog!

[NEW] 4 New Military offroads
[NEW] 7 New skins, Ghillie suits
[NEW] Civilian Helicopters
[NEW] Inventory System.. Greatly improved and looks better!

[FIXED] Fresh clothes gone after relog
[FIXED] Some Fresh clothes deleting backpack

[IMPROVED] Electro (Very good loot location)
[IMPROVED] Infection City - Less lag/Smaller

[REMOVED] Infection/foggy view in Infection City

Download on this thread

I updated the server files to a more friendly version that is a reality build. The database looks like dayz.st database for those who have seen it. Very simple to use and gives nice features to the admins.
It is on the same thread as one post above

Back