Man, it's just amazing, I packed up a build this morning, even was so bold as to sign it... ran around for 40 minutes, everything looked great, was just about to call it, and hit UL... and found a building in the middle of a field lol...
Kept checking found one more problem spot I somehow overlooked... and another object I moved out of the way and forgot to put back lol... also came across some older minor placement issues, and got them ALL ironed out.
PLUS, I found 5 or 6 more of the buildings M1lkm8n had done that were still the old models, and could be swapped in, so I removed the old ones and put in M1lkm8n's enterable version.
Buildings are tightened up, the dumpsters and the wells work, so I'm UL'ing a repacked/signed package now.
I'm not going to bother packing/signing/updating the mod, just the terrain.
I'm at a crossroads as far as how to move forward, I am likely going to just start batch converting all the buildings for A3 use, but I also have a LOT of changes I want to make to the terrain, and a few buildings I still want to finish off... As usual, I'm sure I'll bounce around a bit, and the releases will continue to trickle out.
Whelp, look at that, Google Drive finished uploading already, I pay for MediaFire and it's still chugging along at 20pct lol...
*EDIT
Google Drive links for:
SMD_Sahrani_A2_1.2.0
SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite_1.2.0
SMD_Buildings_1.2.0
Mediafire links for:
SMD_Sahrani_A2
SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite
SMD_Buildings