F keys should be unblocked, I fixed the drop shadow I F'd up on the disconnect/play buttons, I'm changing the Play DayZ Sahrani to Play Day 7 Sahrani, I got rid of the buildings error it was throwing, turned off the debugging loop that was prob. killing performance, have NOT figured out why the helmet-less RACS zombies are not getting cleaned up.
M1lkm8n is packing up a release build, I should just be able to check over it a bit more and release it, and whatever fixes I can get into the build.
I really want to get the audio track in, but whatever happens happens.
I want to make sure I put out a good server package with everything that's needed. Any advice on that would also be appreciated, I have always just patched a working server.
The loot tables really need some last clean up too, I have to add 1 or 2 buildings and fix 1 or 2 that got changed a bit, and the actual tables need a lot of cleanup. 1-2 weeks I'd say ;-O