DayZ Taviana for DayZ 1.7.7(Tact's Build)

Will you download if its released?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't die on us tactical!

Lol @ Cen

Hey Folks,

I am still alive, just waiting for Josh to have some time available to be able to put my mod up on DayZ Commander and I'll have that osshy signature failure issue fixed before it goes up on there. I'll add in some more mods to it as well so you guys can have freedom to add what you want into your servers. I guess for now just delete the osshdy.pbo file to fix your invalid signature errors until I have it resolved. I gave Josh my a-okay to have time off to spend with his newborn baby and spend some time with his Wife I felt it was the right thing to do and not push him to much about my mod. As concerned for Taviana island permission issue, I figured there wasn't anything legal that Martin can do if I don't make any actual changes in the map and claim the map as one of my own. I should be okay to modify script files or intro mission file without him having to much of an issue about it. Anyway, I do apologize leaving you guys hanging but I can assure you I am not abandoning this project.

Project Creator,
Justin L. Wiles

There I was coming here hell-bent on leaving a comment along the lines of "another taviana project goin' south" until I spotted Tac replying explaining the hold-up. (havent gotten an email update for my sub for some reason)
Thanks Tac for sticking with the project and keeping us in the loop. Feels so...unusual. ;)

There I was coming here hell-bent on leaving a comment along the lines of "another taviana project goin' south" until I spotted Tac replying explaining the hold-up. (havent gotten an email update for my sub for some reason)
Thanks Tac for sticking with the project and keeping us in the loop. Feels so...unusual. ;)

Yea, I'm hanging in there just waiting until Josh starts to come around again. I'm not quite sure how long it'll be until he starts to come around but yea meanwhile to past the time I'll see what other things I can do to this project. I know I'll add in some mods from Armaholic and re-sign them to give the project little more customization to it. It's basically a waiting game from here on out. I'll never quit on a project unless the inevitable happens such as power outages or my PC decides to just die. Other than those possiblties I'll keep this project alive and active :). I guess in the meantime I'll try to add in some suggestions that people suggested from the ones that I agree on.

Yea, I'm hanging in there just waiting until Josh starts to come around again. I'm not quite sure how long it'll be until he starts to come around but yea meanwhile to past the time I'll see what other things I can do to this project. I know I'll add in some mods from Armaholic and re-sign them to give the project little more customization to it. It's basically a waiting game from here on out. I'll never quit on a project unless the inevitable happens such as power outages or my PC decides to just die. Other than those possiblties I'll keep this project alive and active :). I guess in the meantime I'll try to add in some suggestions that people suggested from the ones that I agree on.

Are you planning to keep all the vehicles unlocked for server admins/owners to see which vehicles they want to use and not to use?

I know Id like the RHIB (1x .50cal/no GPGL) to be available.

Also gj, cant wait to see this on DZC been a long time .4.4 is getting old.

Are you planning to keep all the vehicles unlocked for server admins/owners to see which vehicles they want to use and not to use?

I know Id like the RHIB (1x .50cal/no GPGL) to be available.

Also gj, cant wait to see this on DZC been a long time .4.4 is getting old.

Yea I am planning to keep all the vehicles unlocked, the server files that I included and in the complete database the vehicle spawns are still default and the server admins can make changes to those spawns and add more in if they want to. As for DZC not sure how long it's going to take until DZC leader comes around to take care of business and I don't want to rush the guy either. I know that .4.4 is dying to and thats all the more reason why I want to push mine out for release so Taviana gets revived. I do love Lingor island as well to but not so much as Namalsk. Namalsk was to small of a map to really do any hiding or setting up base camp on.

DotJosh is back. He just posted Sahrani files to DZC

Okay, thanks for that cen I've been messaging him on Skype but I assume he might occupied with something else but I'll be updating main post with new download link with the version I'll be putting up on DZC. Added SUV Recolors, Gazelle, and Map Editor upgrades. I didn't want to go overboard with adding to many mods as it increases the size of the download. These mods are what I grabbed from Armaholic un-touched but just re-signed to only accept my key. Hopefully if my version goes well I'll make future plans to making improvements as it goes along and focus on fixing bugs that players/server admins come across.

Update 9.2.2013 1:30 Eastern US
-------------------------------------
- I contacted Josh for DZC everything seems to be going good so far as for my mod being able to get on DZC but he asked if I had a website for it yet but I told him No. Anyway I will go ahead and start working on something that is free to host so I have something temporarily until I get some sort of income coming in and I'll pay for a host I'm not that great when it comes to making website. If my website looks like crap please excuse that, as I will try my best to making it look okay.

Don't spend too much time on a website, a simple wordpress with a good theme is good enough.
By the way, are the server files on the main post updated or not ?

Keep up the good work !

Don't spend too much time on a website, a simple wordpress with a good theme is good enough.
By the way, are the server files on the main post updated or not ?

Keep up the good work !

Thanks :), yea I'll just use a free site building place such as like Bravenet and start from there. The server files that I have on there should still work for this project. I haven't made any changes that would require any changes to database or to the spawns. Anyway I'll speed up my progress and get things done. Later on I may recruit a few guys on my team I don't have any sort of income to pay anybody but if their willing to volunteer to help I don't mind that either. Doing things on my own I can easily lose track of where I am or what I was doing. Yea just give the new client files a try see if that osshdy signature error problem still exists or not. I've tried it on my friend's box and I didn't get that signature error. I will also be updating the main post with a server IP once I get it going and live.

Website I'm working on, it isn't much now but it's progress:
http://dayztact.bravesites.com

Sweeeet! i would volunteer to help out, i have a few hours free everyday after school, also remember if you need a host for the "official" server, i can be of help :D

That script font is very sexseh :D

Sweeeet! i would volunteer to help out, i have a few hours free everyday after school, also remember if you need a host for the "official" server, i can be of help :D

To Zodiam,

Hey thank you for offering me a official server but right now I have a friend of mine letting me have one and if I need any more I'll ask you about it if your offer still stands at the time :).

To Cen,

Thanks, yea it's the default font for that template that I picked at Bravenet I thought the same way it's pretty sweet looking. I'll get around to adding more content to that website and work on getting github up and running with my latest project files and take suggestions and be more active on that to check what people posted and look for bugs and such.

To Others,

I have updated the main post with a server IP that you guys can go on and try it out. I'm still using default car spawns and if the server starts to populate more I'll get admins to get on there to keep and eye on it for you guys and add in more vehicle spawns for SUV Recolors, the Microlights, and other vehicles that I have added after I've done the vehicle spawns.

So everything is being updated on DZC but Taviana.

Whats taking so long that the DZC guy cant put this Taviana version on?
Really annoying.

Also, Tact, when do you think the server files might be realased, so that server providers can update our Taviana?

I'm hosting a very popular Taviana 2.0 server on Vilayer, and me and my servers player population are very keen on the update!

The server files are already released, look at the main post.

@Tact: I'll make a server on my dedicated server. Yours is too far away for EU players.

16:53:37 Player Zodiam: Wrong signature for file F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\kyo_microlight.pbo

=|

Hey Zodiam,

Have you tried joining the one that I have running see if you get kicked from that one as well? IP is zeta.anzuswargames.info PORT 2352 give it a try see if the problem exists and if you get kicked you may have to delete your @DayZTavi folder and re-download it. If you have any existing bi-sign files in there from any of my other releases it'll give problems and the only bisign files you should be seeing are tacttavi.bisign and not awg.bisign or awg1744.bisign.

To Others,

Is anybody else having an issue with being kicked for kyo_microlight? I also want to apologize for my numerous errors with signature file problems, I have the damnest time getting the signatures to work properly. I guess it's a noob thing that every new mod creator runs into.

I am new to this thread, but a major fan of Taviana. I just want to show support and high five you Tactical_Force for your work here. I really hope your update of Taviana gets placed on DayZ Commander. I have done a lot of work around modding the server and missions files for Taviana and have also dabbled in the client-side realm. The mission of my server is ultimately provide a more compelling version of Taviana (some sort of enemy military compound to infiltrate, player base building, loot table upgrades, vehicle and aircraft upgrades, and game UI updates) for the community. Keep up the great work! You rock for taking things this far. :)

Back