DayZ Taviana for DayZ 1.7.7(Tact's Build)

Will you download if its released?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been working on a custom tavianna server looking @ fixes changes in newer dayz code etc to add in via mission file...

Just had a look @ your changes aswell in the mod + noticed a typo (believe its also in the older tavi 2.0)
player_checkSteath.sqf line 19
Code:
} else {;
should be
Code:
} else {

Anyway am hoping u manage to get this onto dayz commander

Been working on a custom tavianna server looking @ fixes changes in newer dayz code etc to add in via mission file...

Just had a look @ your changes aswell in the mod + noticed a typo (believe its also in the older tavi 2.0)
player_checkSteath.sqf line 19
Code:
} else {;
should be
Code:
} else {

Anyway am hoping u manage to get this onto dayz commander

I'll take a look at it and fix it for you. I usually have -showscripterrors enabled to check for any errors that come on and I usually try to fix it if it's an easy fix if not I just leave it be. I have this mod hosted on my friend's server and the BE Filters was one of the more bigger problems that we had to deal with. If your having trouble with BE Filter you can just set most of the stuff in other files besides scripts.txt from 7 to 3 and 5 to 3 to set it to log and you can read through the logs and figure out what doesn't look good and what looks good and add exceptions from there it'll take you a few days but it probably best for you to add exceptions of what you don't want to be logged because I may actually filter out something you don't want filtered out.

As for DZC, I'm still awaiting for my mod to be put on DZC. I still got Josh on my messenger program he isn't always around to answer. Today I'll try talking to Josh more and do my best to get him to get my mod up on DZC.

EDIT: Server is currently unable to be joined since i am working on the additions implementation. (some minor problems with additional lights)

i have a server up and running including the latest available tact build.
If someone wants to join

78.47.186.203:2302

- added lights (Streetlights, Towerlights, Houselights)
- added strip vehicle parts
- added suicide script
- added show storage script for cars, tents and else
- changed some variables for loot and zombies.
soon to come:

- additional places to discover [started implementation]
- 400+ individual vehicle spawns

have fun & thanks to tac for his great work

Hey Tactica_Force,

Out if curiosity, why did this happen?

------------------
Project Downgraded to DayZ 1.7.6.1
(This will be a hybrid between 1.7.6.1 and 1.7.7)
------------------

Just curious why not go up to DayZ 1.7.7.1.

I'm currently waiting for your client files to be put on DZC, then I'll run it.

Can't wait... ;)

Prob due to issues people have with new zombie attack code + loot spawning tied to people fps.
Either way u can mission fix them to use the newer code if u want to.

I can wait to get a new tavianna version with new community models + stashes etc + new zombie classes without the diag_log event thing spamming logs plus all the other changes to dayz_code.
Not to mention the new plane :p

If there is any help needed in getting released on dayz commander give a shout

Btw, did you remove the option to auto hover helis?

Yea, I removed the auto hover in helicopters and it can be easily be put back on if people complain alot about it. I don't know what's the deal with Josh he has been really pushing my patience on this project and I'm at the point where I'm getting really frustrated about it. I will keep trying and trying and try to push him about it this time see if it gets me anywhere. I don't want to quit on this mod at all I've invested my time into this mod and I don't want to throw it away. I am trying but I might not be trying hard enough. I'll see what I can do folks, I'm doing everything that I can on my side to get this up on DZC. If it goes up on DZC you guys should see improvements on the website I'm making and I'll promise to get it on Github and w/e else you guys suggest me to put it on. I'm 100% committed in this project.

github can´t handle such big packed binarys correctly (.pbo´s), i would suggest a google drive or something like this for the mod and github for the server files.

Tact keep pushing on Josh, this is ridiculous that it's taking this long.

Is it because he's up King Hunt's butt?

Bug?
I get no auto-hover option in helis, but I get 4 open doors?
http://imgur.com/5C14aAM

Don't you know all littlebirds have 4 open-able doors? :p
As for auto hover I don't miss it, but some players can't land without it.

One thing we have noticed is when you get out of vehicles you get out right in the center of it. That's potentially a high leg breaker danger!

One thing we have noticed is when you get out of vehicles you get out right in the center of it. That's potentially a high leg breaker danger!

You can disable this in init.sqf by uncommenting the RSEC line. in the 1.7.6 or so this is included inthe antihack they introduced. If you get out of a car the players position changes to fast and therefore the "antihack" ports the player back

You can disable this in init.sqf by uncommenting the RSEC line. in the 1.7.6 or so this is included inthe antihack they introduced. If you get out of a car the players position changes to fast and therefore the "antihack" ports the player back

I've removed the antihack and there is no resec line. It's still happening, not all the time though.

Back