DayZ Trinity Island - Server Files

How come when ever i try to join the server it says "you can not play/edit this mission: it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted trinity," please help :)

all with aborting download, try this mirror pls:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16397202/DayZ Trinity - FULL 0_4.rar

@ cocaine dealer
wrong installation...
u need to put your 3 folder ( @dayz_trinity - @trinity - keys ) in your arma2 oa main folder. Then start your operation arrowhead with your latest beta patch ( 103718 or above ), at your main menu, press expansions and de-activate every other "DAYZ MAP/MOD" ( example: @dayz ) and activate the both trinity mods. Restart your game like the popup message says already and you should connect like me, without errors. ( This works for me with the steam version )

@ cocaine dealer
wrong installation...
u need to put your 3 folder ( @dayz_trinity - @trinity - keys ) in your arma2 oa main folder. Then start your operation arrowhead with your latest beta patch ( 103718 or above ), at your main menu, press expansions and de-activate every other "DAYZ MAP/MOD" ( example: @dayz ) and activate the both trinity mods. Restart your game like the popup message says already and you should connect like me, without errors. ( This works for me with the steam version )
Thank you man, if this works you just saved my life! <3

Thank you man, if this works you just saved my life! <3

do i also have to disable the arma stuff in the menue ? i can see the island but when clicking on remote and input server ip nothing is appearing.
had the latest beta patch which is newer than the required one.

@ cocaine dealer
wrong installation...
can you upload another or someone becuase that one is closed due to, to much traffic

i hope too, iam so sorry and i hope it will asap published @ dayzcommander.

testing atm version 0.5 with a few bugfixes ( more gas tanks for filling jerry cans, fixing the "100 crash sites bug" and more buildings at several towns ) If this is fixed, i can and will publish the serverfiles.

sadly still doesnt work maybe my download speed is to slow, idk, guess ill have wait til it hopefully comes to dayzcommander

Server is not showing up for me. I am trying to find it through arma2OA servers and putting in the IP but nothing is showing up. Is the server just down?

i hope too, iam so sorry and i hope it will asap published @ dayzcommander.

testing atm version 0.5 with a few bugfixes ( more gas tanks for filling jerry cans, fixing the "100 crash sites bug" and more buildings at several towns ) If this is fixed, i can and will publish the serverfiles.
ya no luck for me, guess i gotta wait till it comes out on commander!

have you tried to launch it with the latest beta patch? 1.62.103718

you can download it over dayzcommander ( trinity has been added too ) or you can download the beta patch here:

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

and be sure you are running the latest beta patch. You can check it ingame on the bottom right side. It must say 1.62.103718

Are you gonna put up more servers? The existing one is heavily loaded atm. Many report about loot not spawning. May be due to the load?

And maybe consider some Admin activity also? So many 12 year old kids not respecting the no voice over Side chat. Enable the option to see whos talking. Makes it easier for you guys to react.

Back