DayZThirsk: Server Files

found it.....it appears that pwnoz0r missed some files

9:38:23 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
9:40:31 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

ill give you a new @hive in a sec

Hm, just took a look inside server.pbo and those two files are inside like they should be.

oh, that was fast, tnx. Gonna try it out now.

Tried only the snow map and it works now :) Thanks for all the help, really :)
Are there any special clothing in game, gets cold really soon ? :)

Yes, it fixed it. It does take a little longer to get spawned but that's no problem. Would like to resolve BE scripts kicking though, if you comment out lines 40-44 you get kicked for #38 :D

Great, suppose works better then warm clothes in namalsk where nobody can enter vehicles is driver wears it.

The # actually presents the line number + comments. So if you get kicked for 38 count all the "//" on the way to line 38, add them and comment out the resulting line. Let's say there are 3 comments before line 38, you have to comment out line 41 then. Reload the scripts with "loadScripts" via Rcon and you are done.

Just out of curiosity.
Are you including the @dayz files in the @dayzthirsk folder?
So all the files are in just 1 @mod folder?

I assume you have a custom client...

edit: infact i wil download and look.

Yes , Everything is in the 1 Mod Folder (@DayZThirsk) as its just easier for people to install and i made changes to dayz_code.pbo etc..

im having some issues getting this server running,i can get the server up and running but when i join it says that i cant play or edit the mission, any help.

im having some issues getting this server running,i can get the server up and running but when i join it says that i cant play or edit the mission, any help.

are you trying to launch @DayZThirsk when you go to join

Back