DayZThirsk: Server Files

now i get the error saying bad version connection rejected
nvm i got it working sort of, i can join but my friend gets stuck on the wait for host screen now, i have port forwarded and hosted a dayz server for friends before so i know its nothing to do with port forwarding, he has thirsk installed correctly but he cant seem to join at all, he just gets stuck on the wait for host screen.this is starting to get a bit annoying and i really would like to play on this map :p

nvm i got it working sort of, i can join but my friend gets stuck on the wait for host screen now, i have port forwarded and hosted a dayz server for friends before so i know its nothing to do with port forwarding, he has thirsk installed correctly but he cant seem to join at all, he just gets stuck on the wait for host screen.this is starting to get a bit annoying and i really would like to play on this map :p

is he using the same launch options as you?

I hosted server with 1.3 version one week (bliss variant) and found 2 bug: with snow gilly not able take any backpack and in the forest can not chop wood nowhere.
And I propose to reduce the speed of vehicles on the snow, maybe only in wood. Thanks for god work!

Stapo, check this cfgVehicles.hpp (from dayz_code.pbo), it helped me with a winter suit.

Attachments

• cfgVehicles.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
where are the server files at now? all not found. want to add this map to my server.

or did this die?

ok got my server up with thirsk, but i get this message on the server log.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.thirskw, THIRSK_Clouds
6:33:36 Missing addons detected:
6:33:36 thirskw
6:33:36 THIRSK_Clouds

did i miss a file?
we installed it with the new reailty server .

I hope that maybe we can see this beautiful map in the current @dayz version? Don`t need other stuff, such guns, buildings, only vanilla dayz 1.7.6.1. Please.

Back