Dogs and anomalies addin scripts

@Xyberviri
Audio rejects is your man.

@Zane
The quick fix would be write on the first line of teleport.sqf: /* and on the last line */
Then there will be no error .sqf not found, but containing script will not be read.
So it will look something like:
/*
if (isServer) exitWith
{
etcEtc..
};
*/

Hey if either of you two have that info on the rockets dogs that is needed to be implement "In an additional mod" could you point me in that direction, i was looking at the dog files and honestly didn't see much wrong with them.

I'm already going to work on something with my factions mod that would be nice to have dogs especially if i can get AI bandits with dogs also.

There all in here mate https://github.com/ziellos2k/DayZMod
All inside his sqf stuff

Пиксель респект тебе и уважуха молодец!!
Один минус скрипта , собака после рестарта сервера умирает

@ ispan55
Спасибо. But you always can get a new dog.

@mikel2020
In doghouses in Bor, Msta, Polana, Vyshnoye, Grishino listen for barking sounds.

@Pixel
Спасибо тебе!!!!

5jMM404tcDg.jpg

you have a server Bliss?
scripts.tx
it is necessary to edit the 23 line
here I am my file

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    41.9 KB · Views: 54
I added your createvehicleLocal to the scripts.tx but it still kicked me for
Code:
") - 2.5];\nif (!isServer) then
{
_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;
_light setLightBrightness 0.05;
_l"

and I added that to the scripts.txt but still got kicked for the same reason via
Code:
!") - 2.5];\nif (!isServer) then\n{\n_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;\n_light setLightBrightness 0.05;\n_l"

@piXel
Hello. Do anomalies appear only at night? And how to get to the lab?
Никита они появляются всегда по разному , днем их не видно, ночью аномалии светятся
В лабораторию можно попасть только через аномалию и так же выйти

I added your createvehicleLocal to the scripts.tx but it still kicked me for
Code:
") - 2.5];\nif (!isServer) then
{
_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;
_light setLightBrightness 0.05;
_l"

and I added that to the scripts.txt but still got kicked for the same reason via
Code:
!") - 2.5];\nif (!isServer) then\n{\n_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;\n_light setLightBrightness 0.05;\n_l"
you have a server Bliss?
scripts.tx
it is necessary to edit the 23 line
here I am my file

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    41.9 KB · Views: 40
@ispan55
У меня на сервере стоит античит cdetect.fsm, для того чтобы читеры не смогли телепортироваться. Сейчас проверил аномалии без античита - они телепортируют, а с cdetect телепортации не происходит. Можно ли это как нибудь пофиксить, чтобы аномалии могли телепортировать с античитом на сервере?

@ispan55
У меня на сервере стоит античит cdetect.fsm, для того чтобы читеры не смогли телепортироваться. Сейчас проверил аномалии без античита - они телепортируют, а с cdetect телепортации не происходит. Можно ли это как нибудь пофиксить, чтобы аномалии могли телепортировать с античитом на сервере?
так то это можно пофиксить, но только кто это будет делать , отключи аномалии

@ispan55
спроси у Пикселя , может он знает как пофиксить этот баг

@piXel
On my server there is a anticheat cdetect.fsm and cheaters could not teleport. I'll check the anomaly without anticheat - they teleport, but with cdetect teleportation occurs. Can this be fixed that anomalies can teleport with anticheat on the server?

я думаю что если только в античите откл блок на телепорт

@Nikit0s
Lab is west of Popeda dam. search surrounding for entrance..
Your anomaly question is a smart one. They should always be there. it could be a localcreatevehicle bug . I will recode the anomalies and post them when done, probably tomorrow.

@ispan55
There is a possibility but it will indeed disable teleporthack in cdetect.fsm. You will have to disable a few rows.
add the /* and */ as below in cdetect.fsm. I hope that works. I have no knowledge of this file:

if((_curPoses select 1) > 9100 AND (_lastPoses select 1) < 9100) then {/*" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: TELEPORTING BACK "" + (name player) + "" "" + str(player) + "" FROM "" + str(_curposes) + "" TO "" + str(_lastposes));" \n
" player setPos _lastPoses;" \n
"// player setVariable[""lastPos"",_lastposes]; " \n
" /*};

@Nikit0s
Lab is west of Popeda dam. search surrounding for entrance..
Your anomaly question is a smart one. They should always be there. it could be a localcreatevehicle bug . I will recode the anomalies and post them when done, probably tomorrow.

@ispan55
There is a possibility but it will indeed disable teleporthack in cdetect.fsm. You will have to disable a few rows.
add the /* and */ as below in cdetect.fsm. I hope that works. I have no knowledge of this file:

if((_curPoses select 1) > 9100 AND (_lastPoses select 1) < 9100) then {/*" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: TELEPORTING BACK "" + (name player) + "" "" + str(player) + "" FROM "" + str(_curposes) + "" TO "" + str(_lastposes));" \n
" player setPos _lastPoses;" \n
"// player setVariable[""lastPos"",_lastposes]; " \n
" /*};
Вопрос.
Будут аномалии которые будут убивать игрока?
Question.
There will be anomalies which will kill the player?

@ispan55
Я думаю этот параметр можно поменять в файле setHealth.sqf

Back