First of all thanks for this. Very awesome tool you have here. Im not very experienced in php but I can get by with most of it, my question is if i have this:
<option value='1'>Assault Package</option>
<option value='2'>Recon Package</option>
<option value='3'>Stealth Package</option>
and i make this
<option value='0'>Select Package...</option>
<option value='1'>Assault Package</option>
<option value='2'>Recon Package</option>
<option value='3'>Stealth Package</option>
will the script return the proper values when players select from the drop down menu? I assumed it gave a definte answer of 1 2 or 3 and 0 would be returned as false. Is that correct or should i modify something else too?
I could have sworn i had another question too but i guess it wasnt important

Im sure ill remember soon.
*EDIT*
Ah yes, I tried this and it all runs but it appears that the hivemind is not changing values or maybe I am looking in the wrong place. If it does not actually alter the database values for say, the gear purchases, will the scripts still return a true and appear as though it was successful?