[Epoch] Donation Manager (php) help thread

the database name is whatever your database name is - depends on how your installing your setup -
If your installing this onto your game servers database the MYSQL port has to be 3306,
(in the hiveext.ini should tell you your game servers connection details, if your on dayz.st, those details are listed on the side of your control panel)

if it is anything other than 3306, your going to need a web server with a database.

If I just rambled off and made no sense to you, contact my e-mail massasster @ es-gamers.com
I can set it up in a matter of moments for you.

Hey, I really like the idea of this script and would love to add it in. Although I'm struggling with setting it up, my knowledge isn't very good with this stuff, I know the basics but nothing more. I've created a separate database and imported the php file to add the tables but then I'm completely lost after that. In the instructions it says edit the two config files but when I connect to my server FTP and look for the config file in the root, it doesn't exist, the only config file that exists is the one in "inc" and on the instructions, it is so blunt and doesn't explain anything, it just says, "edit these config files", for someone like me, that means nothing, so maybe some one could explain what I need to do to set this up, it would be incredibly appreciated. I also understand it says you need good knowledge in the requirements but maybe someone could do me this favour and guide me through it, this wouldn't only help me but other people also trying to do this with less experience.

- Pandi

Hi when i activate an account i get this:

SIMPLE. SECURE. VERIFY
verify_account($_GET['email'], $_GET['code'])): ?>
Success, your account has now been verified!

You may now Login

Failed to verify account. Have you clicked the link provided in the email?

When i want to log in it gives this message: "This account has not yet been activated. Please check your inbox!"

this is my config setting:

if (!defined('DOMAIN_NAME')) define('DOMAIN_NAME', 'http://**********.com/donators/'); // REMEMBER TRAILING SLASH >> /

Hey, I really like the idea of this script and would love to add it in. Although I'm struggling with setting it up, my knowledge isn't very good with this stuff, I know the basics but nothing more. I've created a separate database and imported the php file to add the tables but then I'm completely lost after that. In the instructions it says edit the two config files but when I connect to my server FTP and look for the config file in the root, it doesn't exist, the only config file that exists is the one in "inc" and on the instructions, it is so blunt and doesn't explain anything, it just says, "edit these config files", for someone like me, that means nothing, so maybe some one could explain what I need to do to set this up, it would be incredibly appreciated. I also understand it says you need good knowledge in the requirements but maybe someone could do me this favour and guide me through it, this wouldn't only help me but other people also trying to do this with less experience.

- Pandi
If i read you correctly you may just need to open the files with notepad++ or a similar program and edit your settings there then save and put in your public html folder and it should be good.

I knoe this is ancient but it is exactly what I need. Can anyone tell me why I get this error if I try to view my stats or say add building gear (testing). I have spent a bunch of time tinkering to get it past all the other error messages. But I finally have gotten somewhere to be stopped by this:

Unknown column 'Slot' in 'where clause'

The database schema has changed and there is no fieldname 'slot'.
Somewhere it will say something along the lines of "select * from "slot" where ...

The database schema has changed and there is no fieldname 'slot'.
Somewhere it will say something along the lines of "select * from "slot" where ...

Thanks for the reply. That is what I understood from the message to. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it. Or does the table change mean it is broken for good?

Back