Would you use this?

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • i have cash to burn so i pay!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AS far as INFISTAR goes, I'm running my server out of my house, on a shoe string budget.. just got the server up, and 40 bucks at the moment is a big cost .. didnt know that I had to pay another 40 every time its updated ! how often is that generally ? if ifs updated every week that could get costly fast .. my wife bitches every time I spend anything on DayZ .. she hates the game lol .. well she hates that I spend so much time playing .. and now running server lol.. she is so jealous of the game its not even funny ..its my mistress
We're not supposed to talk about paid services here but no it's a one time fee. He sends out updates for free. Which is why earlier in this thread I was encouraging people to donate once in awhile.
If you want to know more about it, http://infistar.de/ or email him.

wife bitches every time I spend anything on DayZ .. she hates the game lol .. well she hates that I spend so much time playing .. and now running server lol.. she is so jealous of the game its not even funny ..its my mistress

I feel your pain ..... wait until she finds out you can spawn hookers into the game ...

Last edited:
You pay once $40 for infiSTARS antihack and its generally updated 1-2 weeks id say and its pretty well worth it

HOOKERS ??? Humm lol speakin of .. anyone ever come out with nude characters / skins ?? I once heard talk of .. be fun to set up a private brothel for verified adults like a admin base .. based on player id :)

And Thats cool that its a one time fee .. sweet .. I dont have prob with donating when I can afford to

AS far as INFISTAR goes, I'm running my server out of my house, on a shoe string budget.. just got the server up, and 40 bucks at the moment is a big cost .. didnt know that I had to pay another 40 every time its updated ! how often is that generally ? if ifs updated every week that could get costly fast .. my wife bitches every time I spend anything on DayZ .. she hates the game lol .. well she hates that I spend so much time playing .. and now running server lol.. she is so jealous of the game its not even funny ..its my mistress
dam slow loading commented on wrong post lol

I want titties .. on my server .. lol .. make a private club in the mountains ..lol

yea I saw those two .. you can even see boobs there lol .. just a lil photoshop edit and should be good lol, if I can keep file size 100k or less

Back