[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

I know Rtera is no supporting this anymore, but maybe someone else can help me, the TOW option olny appear for ADMINS, but not regular players, I using the anithack.

Any ideas?

Yeah, I've tried seven ways to Sunday to get this installed on my 1.0.2.1 Epoch Server with absolutely no success. it keeps saying it can't find the "addons/R3F_LOG_AND_ARTY/init.sqf" when logging in, even though I've installed it perfectly and tried everything said around the web to fix it.

Yeah, I've tried seven ways to Sunday to get this installed on my 1.0.2.1 Epoch Server with absolutely no success. it keeps saying it can't find the "addons/R3F_LOG_AND_ARTY/init.sqf" when logging in, even though I've installed it perfectly and tried everything said around the web to fix it.

I don't have access to the files right now but in the "addons/R3F_LOG_AND_ARTY/" folder is there actually an "init.sqf". I can't remember I have been busy rewriting the script to a much more LITE weight version.

I don't have access to the files right now but in the "addons/R3F_LOG_AND_ARTY/" folder is there actually an "init.sqf". I can't remember I have been busy rewriting the script to a much more LITE weight version.

I know it's there. I see it there. But my server doesn't for some odd reason. It's really got me baffled, I'm working around on it though

Retra,

Since you are doing a re-write, any chance you could add code in there that disables all towing and lifting for any vehicle that is locked?

Maybe, it could include a true/false statement for those who don't want that function.

Thanks!

Maybe...
I would have to finish the code for the entire thing before I go doing stuff like that though.

I personally hate getting asked this question, but I have to ask it to you... Is there any sort of loose ETA on this new script?

On a completely unrelated note, it's really weird to imagine a cartoon character from my childhood moderating a forum based around a zombie survival game...

Maybe...
I would have to finish the code for the entire thing before I go doing stuff like that though.

Retra, I can sure understand that. I was just putting my request in because I have read on several forum threads where people have asked if there is some way to prevent locked vehicles from being towed or lifted away. And, I know I have had a couple of times where I have paid for a vehicle, locked it up and the next day someone has towed it or lifted it off to the the trader and sold it.

So, since you are writing the towing/lifting script I guess it makes sense for you to incorporate that function into it because you are the one that knows exactly how your own script works.

Anyway, I am sorry to ask you to do even more work. And, if I am out of line, just tell me to shove off. :)

Retra, I can sure understand that. I was just putting my request in because I have read on several forum threads where people have asked if there is some way to prevent locked vehicles from being towed or lifted away. And, I know I have had a couple of times where I have paid for a vehicle, locked it up and the next day someone has towed it or lifted it off to the the trader and sold it.

So, since you are writing the towing/lifting script I guess it makes sense for you to incorporate that function into it because you are the one that knows exactly how your own script works.

Anyway, I am sorry to ask you to do even more work. And, if I am out of line, just tell me to shove off. :)
I understand we're you are coming from, I can implement a function like that but it would take some time because I would have to read through the epoch code first. I will look into it.

Retra,

Just wanted to touch base with you and see if you had a chance to finish the new code.

Thanks!
Sort of been a bit distracted over the last couple of dayz, it's kinda happening but slowly. I've pretty much just got to finish off one more file (it's so painfully long), create an efficient method to initialise the script (5 minute job) then test it.

If all works successfully then I will change something so it's executed differently in the script just so there is less clutter, then test it again, then release it.

Back